Constructing cutting diet (articles) ?
- 01-19-2011, 03:28 AM
- 01-21-2011, 08:06 PM
The 3 Keys to Fat Loss for comprehensive advice and information on nutrition (supplementation, and training) for effective and successful fat loss.
Another couple of great articles to read are:
A Unique Combination Of Science And Experience Based Pre-Contest Advice
The Diet Solution: A Concise Diet To Lose Fat & Gain Muscle!
Re "bulking", Macronutrient Composition for Optimal Muscle Growth and Derek's article (linked above) are a start.
- 01-22-2011, 01:32 AM
Go to simplyshredded.com and look up the ultimate cutting diet by layne norton. Can't link from my phone currently as I slug drinks at a ****fest bar on my cheat night, HOLLLLLLLLA!!!
01-22-2011, 09:36 AM
01-23-2011, 12:12 PM
If you have already been on a bulking diet and know a little about diets you could probally build one yourself, you should know your maintence so take your bulking diet clean it up a bit cut down on some food not the meal intervals just the amount of food in each and try to find an area about 200-400 below maintence that fits your macros. Because really you can look at diet articles and get some idea, but you really know your body best and what you like to eat, and how your body responds to certain foods so if you have the knowledge you should also be best at constrcuting your own diet. Cause its really only a caloric deficet to lose weight.
Similar Forum Threads
- By IntensePump in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 02-07-2015, 12:14 AM
- By Ericksmadhous in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2009, 02:17 PM
- By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2007, 08:53 PM
- By Bleeding_Fina in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2005, 01:34 PM
- By lifted in forum General ChatReplies: 67Last Post: 07-30-2004, 03:54 PM