carb reload meals

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

carb reload meals

just curious,

what do some of you guys eat for carb reload meal? and how many grams of carbs do you aim for?

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hli1022 View Post
    just curious,

what do some of you guys eat for carb reload meal? and how many grams of carbs do you aim for?
    Depends on what I'm hungry for, LOL, but generally pizza, bread, etc. - all the bad stuff. I don't count the calories or carbohydrate consumption, but I know I easily get in >400 grams of carbohydrates on such days, often in ONE sitting.

How many carbohydrates you consume on this day is an individual thing. The same with what you eat and how much.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Depends on what I'm hungry for, LOL, but generally pizza, bread, etc. - all the bad stuff. I don't count the calories or carbohydrate consumption, but I know I easily get in >400 grams of carbohydrates on such days, often in ONE sitting.

How many carbohydrates you consume on this day is an individual thing. The same with what you eat and how much.

~Rosie~
    Do you not try to limit your fat intake for reload days/meals? I know a lot of people recommend keeping the fat intake as low as possible and that is what I typically try to do but it is a PITA having a bunch of carbs without much fat.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sapentia View Post
    Do you not try to limit your fat intake for reload days/meals? I know a lot of people recommend keeping the fat intake as low as possible and that is what I typically try to do but it is a PITA having a bunch of carbs without much fat.
    Pretty much ALL my days are "reload" days, LOL. And no, I don't really "limit" anything. But, everyone is different and no one certainly eats like I do - nor would I recommend it. You just have to experiment and find what works for YOU specifically.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. tachycardia after high carb meals?
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 08:40 PM
  2. Post your pro/fat pro/carb shakes/meals
    By Random181 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 02:05 PM