Food MASTERY!!!! POST YOUR PICS

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey AM nation,

I wanted to start a thread filled with pics of everyones most EPIC meals. Only rules is you need a pic of the food...so no fake stories bros.
second rule is you have to have finished the meal or otherwise note what you werent able to finish. Ill bump the highest levels of food mastery to first couple posts if the thread gets long.
Heres some categories that would be great to start posting

Breakfast mastery
Lunch mastery
Dinner mastery
Post Workout meal mastery
Dessert mastery

All right guys post em up... Ill start it with my first meal of 2011

Breakfast Mastery Level 1

breakfast mastery level 1 by http://www.flickr.com/people/46017352@N04/, on Flickr

Thats a chorizo and sausage skillet, 2 eggs, 2 pancakes, 1 sausage steak and coffee...great way to start off 2011. If you beat it post it up brotha!!!!:redeemerwhore:

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
researved for bumps

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
researved

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
you dont want me to embarrass you bro. lol

i like this thread ill be in here postin my breakfast sometime this week lol

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
ive been pretty bad since the summer and am cutting now but im subbed on this thread and will defnitely be beating all of you when im done with this cut.

Folkmetalhead

Folkmetalhead

Awards
Due to the fact i am scrub & lurker i cant post pics, so just copy the link and check em out by yourself..

http: //i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/Noobba/j.jpg

First one falls in dessert category, i made few of these on my sisters "sweet sixteen". Epic thing was the fact i was forced to eat one of those too..

And now to the real food..

First pic is my keto pizza before and second is after going to oven.

Pizza did include 1.8lbs grounded beef as base, 0.7lbs of bacon, 2lbs of chicken, 0.7lbs of pepperoni (the sausage),0.7lbs of shrimps, some jalapenos for taste and 2lbs of cheese

http: //i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/Noobba/Pizzaennen.jpg

http: //i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/Noobba/Pizzajlkeen.jpg

I'll be constant poster in this thread if i remember to take pics before eating.. :sigh1:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bish that aint nuthin zama- when its my cheat meal next sunday im going to post up breakfast mastery lvl 50 yuh but i likes this idea

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bring it son!!!! I'll just up my game!! Haha

Nah i don't expect to hold any titles here cause I know people personally who eat way more than me. The egg thread gots me thinkng we need to see some boiled egg mastery and perhaps some sushi mastery BOOOOYYYYY!!!!!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Bring it son!!!! I'll just up my game!! Haha

Nah i don't expect to hold any titles here cause I know people personally who eat way more than me. The egg thread gots me thinkng we need to see some boiled egg mastery and perhaps some sushi mastery BOOOOYYYYY!!!!!
ahhh sashimi mastery will be my next post - i bet i cld eat 2K calories of sashimi in one sitting, lol.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

Lunch: 1/2 cup whole wheat pasta, 6 oz chicken breaded in wheat germ cooking in half tsp of olive oil over stove and homemade marinate sauce from tomatoes, onions, spice and lemon lime

F*cling delicious

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
A quite delightful culinary concoction personally prepared by myself

The Worlds Most Nutritious Protein Shake Ever

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established

dude..... you Australians eat some funky ****

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

okay eddy WTF

this is epic in the sense that i would never ever in my life do this

but props to you ed for having a huge set of balls cause i would puke everywhere

day after tomorrow im going to ihop

its my last cheat day before recomp portion of cycle begins

be rdy bishes

cause im going to eat myself into oblivion

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
5Lb of Chicken Thai curry
4 cups of Wild Rice

thai.jpg

Dinner 12oz chicken thai curry
1 cup wild rice

thai2.jpg

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ed your an animal with that shake. I'll move it up later.

Everyone for the record if your wife can eat the whole plate as well it is not food mastery! =]

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Damn those last 2 look awesome Edwitt. What's all in that PWO meal in post 16? Need to learn to make something like that.

That skillet looks amazing as well zama.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
Protein: Not Sure, Carbs: Not Sure, Fats: Guessing alot, Calories: Guessing more then alot,
End Result: Who gives a s**t!

Dinner Mastery!
Nachos & My home made protein shake for extra swoleness!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
8 oz chicken marinated in chitpotle crusted in almonds and doused with lemon lime over cup of brown rice and cup of black beans on white kaiser roll.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Far more importantly i just discovered bacon bit donuts :)

Bacon doughnuts with dolce de leche and coffee ice cream.

Then I tasted one.

It was so good it made you wanna smack someone's grand momma. Yeah I know...but they were that good, for a second there I lost my mind was gone.

They were soft...Hot, fresh out the what ever the hell they used to cook them. Then they had some sort of like caramel sauce on them and then there were bacon bits (as in bits of bacon and not that cheap stuff from the supermarket) drizzled all over them. they were amazing.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Far more importantly i just discovered bacon bit donuts :)

Bacon doughnuts with dolce de leche and coffee ice cream.

Then I tasted one.

It was so good it made you wanna smack someone's grand momma. Yeah I know...but they were that good, for a second there I lost my mind was gone.

They were soft...Hot, fresh out the what ever the hell they used to cook them. Then they had some sort of like caramel sauce on them and then there were bacon bits (as in bits of bacon and not that cheap stuff from the supermarket) drizzled all over them. they were amazing.
Was this in LA?

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
I'll post up in this b!tch... I made this the other night:

Whole wheat dough
FF mozarella cheese
sun dried tomato flavored chicken sausage
grilled chicke breast
tomatoe basil maranara sauce

please excuse the edges, it was my first attempt at making a homemade pizza and when I went to shift it from the pizza tray to the pizza stone inside the oven it sort of fell a part

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
damn that pizza looks awesome i would have added some veggies but thats just me..

looks bomb either way bro mm...

i took a pic of a pizza i made the other day so ill have my girl upload it for me (on her memory card lol)