What are the top foods you shove in your face each day?
- 10-18-2010, 05:39 PM
- 10-18-2010, 06:06 PM
eggs- hard boiled, fried, scrambled
- 10-18-2010, 07:59 PM
whey (post workout only)
casein (pre-bed if needed)
natural peanut butter
Ezekiel bread (or whole grain)
whole grain pasta
bananas (breakfast or pre-workout)
grape fruit (breakfast)
WMS (post-workout if needed)Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
10-18-2010, 08:15 PM
steak, lean ground beef, chicken, rice sweet potatoes...
10-18-2010, 08:52 PM
mine would be, chicken, salmon, cottage cheese, milk, whole wheat pasta, spinach, frozen veggies, and natty pb
10-18-2010, 09:05 PM
Greek Yogurt, Eggs, PB, Fruits & Cliff bars.
10-18-2010, 10:49 PM
Oats, eggs, steak, and chicken. Although, I went through two giant tubs of cashews last week, totaling over 13,000 calories.
10-18-2010, 11:03 PM
Onion and garlic. I pretty much dice that up and toss it in with EVERYTHING nowadays.
10-18-2010, 11:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chuckwheat in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 04-14-2010, 12:46 PM
- By dsade in forum NutraplanetReplies: 27Last Post: 09-03-2007, 07:21 PM
- By 1Ainslie in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 14Last Post: 02-28-2007, 12:37 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2004, 08:49 PM
- By msclbldrguy in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2003, 12:29 PM