Recipes or tips for Rose Acre Dried Egg whites
- 10-08-2010, 03:45 AM
- 10-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Nice choices. I've been thinking about increasing my egg intake from 4 whole to 6 daily (large eggs), and then just decreasing another protein source by 12g. Eggs are dirt cheap, high in poly/mono fat, the highest bioavailability (of natural food, that is), and a deliciously awesome way to start my day -- with a whole wheat bagel, natural peanut butter, milk, and olive oil.
Now THAT'S a ****ing mass building meal.
- 10-11-2010, 03:27 PMBoard Sponsor
- 6'0" 208 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Rep Power
10-12-2010, 06:42 AM
I mix 3 scoops of the Dried egg whites with 2 cups cottage cheese and a tablespoon of natural peanut butter.
6 eggs in the morn minimum for me!
Similar Forum Threads
- By AjdUsmc in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 10-06-2010, 09:53 AM
- By warbird01 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2007, 02:11 PM
- By warbird01 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2007, 01:54 PM
- By Stingray in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 10-14-2004, 08:34 AM