- 06-14-2010, 01:35 PM
- 06-14-2010, 01:54 PM
- 06-18-2010, 12:16 PM
for me a natural exercise is jogging in the park, walking park and do some aerobics in the park not in the gym.
06-18-2010, 09:30 PM
While you won't gain any appreciable muscle mass doing that I don't see any difference between doing aerobic exercise in the gym and aerobic exercise outside
06-21-2010, 10:13 AM
06-21-2010, 10:23 AM
06-23-2010, 11:10 AM
06-23-2010, 11:12 AM
06-26-2010, 12:05 PM
06-28-2010, 01:47 PM
You can work out without using a gym (whether you can do it in your local park I'm not sure)
Do you have hills (hill reps - HIIT)
Do you have benches (pushups with your feet raised, dips etc)
Do you have trees or kids play bars (pulls ups, chin ups)
Do you have logs, rocks, other heavy things to haul around.
The main thing is that building mass requires resistance training, moving heavy things around. Weights that are round and come on bars are just easier and more convenient.
And you might get some odd looks doing hill reps with a log under each arm at 6am from the park wardens (I certainly did)
06-28-2010, 02:04 PM
Recently I've gotten turned onto Combat Conditioning by Matt Furey.
If you're interested in "natural" exercise, although I loathe the term, then I recommend in checking it out.
07-08-2010, 04:11 PM
07-08-2010, 08:31 PM
Im a weightlifter, but if your definition of shape is longevty, youll probably last longer than I do with your running.
07-08-2010, 08:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Flaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2011, 10:08 AM
- By Steelwolf in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2010, 06:50 PM
- By dlew308 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2007, 12:58 AM
- By Rjr3412 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2006, 12:00 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2003, 02:30 AM