Best Ways To Prevent/Cure a Hangover?!!?!?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. Best Ways To Prevent/Cure a Hangover?!!?!?


    I need to know what are some of the best ways to prevent a Hangover. I hate the headaches, body aches, nausea, stomach pains, etc... all around feeling of a hangover. I'm planning on doing a trip over the summer for a couple of days and odds are that i am going to be drinking a couple of days in a row, so a hangover is the last thing i need. WHat is the fastest way i can recuperate from a hangover? Are their any supplements/vitamins/drinks/foods/etc.. i can take to prevent/cure a hangover? All tips/tricks would be greatly appeciated!


  2. LOts and lots of water while you are drinking.

    Most of the hangover is just dehydration. If you drink enough water at worst the next morning youll have a little bit of disorientation but youll feel fine.

  3. Don't drink
    •   
       


  4. Super b complex, gatorade, and lots of water.

  5. Ummm... have self control and don't over drink. Also make sure you are staying hydrated by drinking lots of water.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    Don't drink
    yup
  7. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    I need to know what are some of the best ways to prevent a Hangover. I hate the headaches, body aches, nausea, stomach pains, etc... all around feeling of a hangover. I'm planning on doing a trip over the summer for a couple of days and odds are that i am going to be drinking a couple of days in a row, so a hangover is the last thing i need. WHat is the fastest way i can recuperate from a hangover? Are their any supplements/vitamins/drinks/foods/etc.. i can take to prevent/cure a hangover? All tips/tricks would be greatly appeciated!
    Then be a man and drink for a couple days in a row.

    A proven method to prevent a hangover is to not stop drinking.
    The fool says in his heart “There is no God."

  8. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Then be a man and drink for a couple days in a row.

    A proven method to prevent a hangover is to not stop drinking.


    Man up is always an option.

  9. I've heard 50 minutes cardio before you sleep works

    Water works best though, drink a glass of clean water per drink and you wont have a hangiver

    Also, if you drink high quality vodka, grey goose or above, you will not have a hangover, this is being said after drinking a liter of grey goose in one night and then hiking 12 miles the next day btw

  10. activated charcoal or apple cider vinegar
  11. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Since it looks like poseidon is no longer available Blast by nimbus may work as well

    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...435-grams.html

    but poseidon did wonders for me.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  12. coconut milk - 15x the electrolytes of Gatorade
    50g protein shot split 2 times roughly every2 hours take 25g
    good protein bar with a lot of healthy fats right before drinking.
    WATER
    when u get home have another big shake with casein.
    little bit of Creatine - helps hold water (optional)

    thats about as anabolic u can stay on drinkin
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  13. get drunk, do whatever you want that night.. your not jay cutler or ronnie coleman have a life outside the gym... Either just take a couple off days or drink 64 OZ am gatorade when u make up and eat a cheat meal... then man up get threw ur workouts.. I know alot of powerlifers who drink and are pressing 400 the next morning.

  14. props^ its what i do. i train hard but once a week or two weeks i go out and PARTY HARD
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  15. i just noticed that the combo i mentioned above helps alot in order not to look dry and glyco depleted the next day. the only time I EVER EAT simple sugars is when i drink to keep glycogen up
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    coconut milk - 15x the electrolytes of Gatorade
    50g protein shot split 2 times roughly every2 hours take 25g
    good protein bar with a lot of healthy fats right before drinking.
    WATER
    when u get home have another big shake with casein.
    little bit of Creatine - helps hold water (optional)

    thats about as anabolic u can stay on drinkin
    coconut milk or coconut water? What do you think is better?

  17. I have never had a hangover yet. Then again I usually stick to my gallon a day of water, so when I used to drink I would be fine in the mornings. Usually up and peppy while my buddies are barely able to make groggling sounds.

    Water is key, and the healthier your body the better off you will be as well.

    Always worked even on nights I was mixing beer, liqueur, and wine(I used cheap wine like Arbor Mist to chase everything else)

  18. I'm def going to do the water. What else works/helps?

  19. oh yeah sorry its the coconut water
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  20. I actually think its called Hangover. You can get it at GNC Ive tried it a couple time when I knew I was gonna be drinking alot and I felt great the next day. No promises though

  21. Pacing yourself is never a bad idea if you know your going for a couple days. Just keep your buzz. No need to be wrecked within a couple hours if you have a few days of vacation to relax.

  22. 5 hour energy before drinking and a scoop of Muscle Pharm's Recon have done good for me the last two times I went out drinking. I usually only drink about 2-3 a year so I haven't really experimented with much other combos though.
  23. TJM5054
    TJM5054's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    activated charcoal or apple cider vinegar
    This. Of course a fellow PA and PSU fan (just graduated from PSU) would know "the cure!"

  24. Maybe not drink so much if at all? Certain beverages get me more dehydrated. I havent touched a drink in several months, simply because I don't want it to interfere with training.. If you're gonna drink, stay away from sweet drinks, and drink 8 ounces of water per shot.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  25. DRINKING WATER WHILE DRINKING ALCOHOL SUCKS!

    Alcohol is a diuretic.. add water to the equation and you'll be spending half your night in the washroom. I learned from experience.

    Drink water at the end of the night. Gatorade is better than water. Coconut water is better than Gatorade... for hangover.

  26. Id rather have to hit the bathroom a few times then have a hangover. That's me though. To each his own. And gatorade.. Sodium... Not so great for hydration.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  27. Gatorade, lots of water, ALA, some NAC before bed, magnesium, and B complex vitamin.

    Nimbus also makes something Called Rehab P-3 and its pretty much Blast plus a bunch of other stuff and works well but its kinda expensive but worth it for not having a hangover.

    also ive tried taking 2 caps of recompadrol before drinking beers and then 1 before bed with alot of water and never have a hangover and wake up looking all vascular

  28. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Id rather have to hit the bathroom a few times then have a hangover. That's me though. To each his own. And gatorade.. Sodium... Not so great for hydration.
    A few times is an understatement lol. I had to hit the bathroom like 8 times. And they weren't short visits. They were the long pee sessions where you start a drunk conversation with the guy in the next stall about how much drinks th both of you have had lol.

    I agree tho. Theres nothing more in the world that I hate than waking up with a hangover with the driest mouth in the world and feeling like a corpse.

    Coconut water looks like the better choice.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    A few times is an understatement lol. I had to hit the bathroom like 8 times. And they weren't short visits. They were the long pee sessions where you start a drunk conversation with the guy in the next stall about how much drinks th both of you have had lol.

    I agree tho. Theres nothing more in the world that I hate than waking up with a hangover with the driest mouth in the world and feeling like a corpse.

    Coconut water looks like the better choice.
    I'll have to look into this coconut water. I dont drink now... But it's not to say that if something... Like my bday... comes along I won't act a fool. It's always good to have knowledge of stuff like this.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  30. I need to make sure my mom picks up about 10 gallons of coconut water before I go home on leave

    "I wonder if taking some P-Slin before beer would be good heh, I def put down at least 100 carbs when I dirnk beer

  31. Quote Originally Posted by TJM5054 View Post
    This. Of course a fellow PA and PSU fan (just graduated from PSU) would know "the cure!"
    Thats right #1 party school in the nation. The apple cider vinegar is something i discovered last year...it works for just about everything. Alkalizes the blood as well as flushes out toxins. Activated charcoal i tried at GNC for years helps too.

  32. ya coconut water is the $hit
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  33. have sexx it takes it away

  34. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    Thats right #1 party school in the nation. The apple cider vinegar is something i discovered last year...it works for just about everything. Alkalizes the blood as well as flushes out toxins. Activated charcoal i tried at GNC for years helps too.
    When should you take the apple cider vinegar and activated charcoal? Before, During or After?

  35. would the apple cider have healing properties towards AAS
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  36. As you drink, drink water.

    Prior to drinking, eat a nice carb dense meal.

  37. When would be the best time to drink the cocunut water? Before Drinking, After Drinking/Before going to bed, or the morning you wake up with the Hangover?

  38. i drink it right before i leave the house half a bottle then another half right when i get home b4 bed.
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  39. well being as how i come from a mexican family my whole family (brothers and father) they take aspirin in the mornings during hagover. idk i dont drink as much as them
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    i drink it right before i leave the house half a bottle then another half right when i get home b4 bed.
    does this work well for you?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Hangover
    By bigpapa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 05:54 PM
  2. How To Cure A Hangover
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 04:12 PM
  3. Hormonal ways to prevent excess body hair?
    By Flay in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 08:52 PM
  4. Hangover B Gone
    By TruffleShuffle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 07:06 AM
  5. hangover help
    By sreed11 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 09:33 AM
Log in
Log in