Best Ways To Prevent/Cure a Hangover?!!?!?

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jmiyamoto View Post
    I've heard Chaser is great for preventing hangovers the next day.
    I think the main ingredient in that is activated charcoal, it's actually cheaper to buy straight up activated charcoal vs chasers


  2. Interesting. Several people on amazon seem to have said the same thing:

    That said, the product does work. Why? Because of the calcium carbonate and the activated carbon, which are included among the "inactive ingredients". The tiny pores on the carbon allow the toxins to adsorb to the pill before they can be absorbed by your body. It is not perfect, and as it travels through your digestive tract toxins can be released, which explains why some people feel like they are still slightly `buzzed' the next day.

    I have experienced identical results taking any number of generic activated charcoal pills while drinking, and I would suggest those who are wary of paying the big bucks for name brand Chaser to do the same.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post

    Did u get drunk faster from the heat or did you sober up quicker from your metabolism? How was the hangover?
    Got dunk enough to not remember lol
    The Swole Stoner
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Got dunk enough
    sure did

  5. I was laying in a hot tub with people pouring jäger and golden grain into my mouth from the balcony above.... So they tell me anyways

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I was laying in a hot tub with people pouring jäger and golden grain into my mouth from the balcony above.... So they tell me anyways
    How long we're you in the hot tub? Lol

  7. Doesn't beat Thai bar girls
    The Swole Stoner

  8. Sea salt and water seems to hydrate me pretty quick after a night of drinking

  9. ***** in the morning seems to always work

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    ***** in the morning seems to always work
    Poosy

  11. What helps me is drink a lot of water right before you go to bed if it is possible and/or in the morning caffeine helps a lot(if you are not still drunk in the morning).

  12. Just did the activated charcoal last night and it worked great!

  13. Marmite on toast for a hangover?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by aw1981 View Post
    Marmite on toast for a hangover?
    From what I've read it is b-vitamin enriched. Which def helps

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    How long we're you in the hot tub? Lol
    I could not tell you to save my life

  16. After hearing older people claim a beer first thing the next morning is THE cure, I finally tried it....nasty sick with a headache, I managed half a miller light, I felt quite belly ill, but I bet within 20 minutes I was good to go...still poopered and dehydrated, but definately not sickly and useless all day.
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!

  17. What really helped me was a glas of water with like 5 teaspoons of sugar mixed in. Since I threw out all sugars this is not an iption anymore though
    Ofc on a diet this is no good but if you don't mind the sugar it works wonders. Me and 2 friends tried it after being drunk as fu(k and we all felt like every other day the next morning aka 0 hanhover.

    Now I just drink less or regret it the next day

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Mmmmm starbursts.
    Lmaoooo

  19. Just stumbled onto this thread. Seen some weird ones in here. During one of my bio-chem class in college this was brought up and our professor told us Claratin or its generic equivalent. My wife and I have been using that ever since and every one we know now has a bottle of Claratin in their cupboards solely for that purpose. It truly is the hang over magic bullet because most hang overs are a histamine reaction, and Claratin being an anti histamine, whalah, no hang over as long as you take it any time before you go to bed. You can even take it before you start drinking since it has such a long half life.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -
    Check out our deals at strongsupplementshop.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    Just stumbled onto this thread. Seen some weird ones in here. During one of my bio-chem class in college this was brought up and our professor told us Claratin or its generic equivalent. My wife and I have been using that ever since and every one we know now has a bottle of Claratin in their cupboards solely for that purpose. It truly is the hang over magic bullet because most hang overs are a histamine reaction, and Claratin being an anti histamine, whalah, no hang over as long as you take it any time before you go to bed. You can even take it before you start drinking since it has such a long half life.
    I've drank with ppl who've taken Zantac prior to drinking

  21. Best way to cure a hangout is don't drink!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by juiceyyy91 View Post
    Best way to cure a hangout is don't drink!!
    No that's avoiding it.
    And boring as ****, do you also not have sex before getting married and never got in a fight?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ThaGerGuy3000 View Post
    No that's avoiding it.
    And boring as ****, do you also not have sex before getting married and never got in a fight?
    Well do what you want, it's your body lol I could careless if you rot yourself away hahah... Just giving you some great advice, if u dont want a hangover or to feel like **** dont over do it or stop being cheap and drinking cheap booze.. lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    I need to know what are some of the best ways to prevent a Hangover. I hate the headaches, body aches, nausea, stomach pains, etc... all around feeling of a hangover. I'm planning on doing a trip over the summer for a couple of days and odds are that i am going to be drinking a couple of days in a row, so a hangover is the last thing i need. WHat is the fastest way i can recuperate from a hangover? Are their any supplements/vitamins/drinks/foods/etc.. i can take to prevent/cure a hangover? All tips/tricks would be greatly appeciated!
    Dont get drunk!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by juiceyyy91 View Post

    Well do what you want, it's your body lol I could careless if you rot yourself away hahah... Just giving you some great advice, if u dont want a hangover or to feel like **** dont over do it or stop being cheap and drinking cheap booze.. lol
    "Great advice"
    Do you really think people didn't know that already?

    But thanks. Has been posted several times and has nothing to do with the topic.
    You, sir, must be a genius!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ThaGerGuy3000 View Post
    "Great advice"
    Do you really think people didn't know that already?

    But thanks. Has been posted several times and has nothing to do with the topic.
    You, sir, must be a genius!
    And ur the retard asking why u feel depressed like a girl after you drink lol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by juiceyyy91 View Post

    And ur the retard asking why u feel depressed like a girl after you drink lol
    Amazing comeback though you mistake me for someone else and I don't suffer that problem (or almost never)

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ThaGerGuy3000 View Post
    "Great advice"
    Do you really think people didn't know that already?

    But thanks. Has been posted several times and has nothing to do with the topic.
    You, sir, must be a genius!
    Yea guess u r the wrong guy. But your still a tool

  29. Quote Originally Posted by juiceyyy91 View Post

    Yea guess u r the wrong guy. But your still a tool
    Because I drink alcohol or because I called you out on writing stupid irrelevant bs?
    Don't answer I am unsubbing because this has become annoying.

    Also: you're*

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ThaGerGuy3000 View Post
    Because I drink alcohol or because I called you out on writing stupid irrelevant bs?
    Don't answer I am unsubbing because this has become annoying.

    Also: you're*
    Lmao called me out on what?? Cuz I said don't drink if u feel like ****? Hmm if something made me feel like **** I wouldn't do it.... Your a clown go hang it up lol

  31. There is no "cure" for a hangover. If there was some company would be making trillions.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Hangover
    By bigpapa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 05:54 PM
  2. How To Cure A Hangover
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 04:12 PM
  3. Hormonal ways to prevent excess body hair?
    By Flay in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 08:52 PM
  4. Hangover B Gone
    By TruffleShuffle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 07:06 AM
  5. hangover help
    By sreed11 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 09:33 AM
Log in
Log in