Best Ways To Prevent/Cure a Hangover?!!?!?

Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. I am a HUGE believer in the Burrito and ass loads of water before going to bed. If you are still feeling beligerently drunk, try going for a jog or wrestling one of your friends to sober up.
    •   

2. Once burned my whole mouth from a microwaved burrito due to drunkeness...lol

3. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Once burned my whole mouth from a microwaved burrito due to drunkeness...lol
    Ahhh yes.. thats why you need to go to the burrito experts at a 24 hour Burrito Boy or something

4. Best way ive found recently is just chug water and eat something before bed im experimenting now also with drinking 5g bcaa before i go out and 5g bcaa before i go to bed to see if that has any affect the biggest factor of a hangover is dehyrdation so just cover that the night before and your all set.
    •   

5. def let us know how the BCAA's work out

6. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    def let us know how the BCAA's work out
    Im trying it out either tonight or tommorow probally both since im drinking both nights i'll post back with how i felt it worked.

7. I followed none of these tips on Saturday and had one of those never drinking again hangovers for the first time in 6 years.

8. Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    I followed none of these tips on Saturday and had one of those never drinking again hangovers for the first time in 6 years.
    lol. serves you right!

9. This should be saved as a homepage, friday thorough sunday lol

10. I would recommend a supplement called Lifeline Hangover Defense containing vitamins, minerals and activated charcoal. Tried and tested on a group of lads on an 18-30s holiday!

11. 2 things work.

1. Drinking more often and getting used to it.
    2. Electrolytes like accelerade or nuun and tums before bed.

12. I'm getting loaded this Friday so I'm going to see if chasers can live up to the hype I gave them earlier in the thread.

13. although some have suggested that a hangover is the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal, thus some more alcohol the following morning is supposed to ease the symptoms

14. let us know how they work

15. pickle juice works excellent btw

16. The best way to cure a hang over is to stop being a little b!tch and run some sprints and drink water.

17. Not all of us are as tough as you are S.cop lol

18. i cant believe this focking thread is still going.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

19. Chasers worked again for me, you still sleep like **** so you are tired as hell when you wake up. But separating the hang over feeling from the lack of sleep feels much better.

20. Has anyone tryed axe recovery body wash,supposedly its for hangovers. Also does anyone know of any other body washes/shampoos/etc... that gets rid of a hangover in the shower

21. I seriously doubt any wash could cure a hangover unless it's some sort of transdermal drug.

22. It has electrolytes in it but I don't think its transdermal. They make other shower tablets with eucalyptus in which sounds pretty cool for hangovers

23. hydrate... HOT YOGA -detox

24. Drink water, go in the ocean and lay out in the sun... winning.

25. for some reason alcohol makes me burn so fast under the sun

26. The best way to avoid a hangover is staying up a couple hours after drinking, drink a good amount of water and eat, eat eat. If ur wasted its hard to avoid passing out but its the only thing I've found that works. A big protein shake is better than chaser, boozer, or other pre made remedies.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Mafesto31 View Post
    The best way to avoid a hangover is staying up a couple hours after drinking, drink a good amount of water and eat, eat eat. If ur wasted its hard to avoid passing out but its the only thing I've found that works. A big protein shake is better than chaser, boozer, or other pre made remedies.
    If I chased any alcohol drink with protein I would def vomit...lol

28. Glass of water before bed and two cups of tea first thing in the morning........ sorts me right out.

29. Water is going to help you tremendously, make sure to drink a lot before you go to bed as well as when you wake up. I always find eating a banana or something healthy carbohydrate before going to bed helps with the nausea in the morning as well. Also drinking Gatorade the next day should help because of the electrolytes. Hope this helps! Have fun on your trip and good luck!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Hangover
    By bigpapa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 06:54 PM
  2. How To Cure A Hangover
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 05:12 PM
  3. Hormonal ways to prevent excess body hair?
    By Flay in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 09:52 PM
  4. Hangover B Gone
    By TruffleShuffle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 08:06 AM
  5. hangover help
    By sreed11 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 10:33 AM