crystal light

1. Talking crystal light

so i been seeing some guys lately at the gym with a big jug and i am assuming it is crystal light? so how many of you guys take a jug of crystal light to the gym to drink instead of water? this is all i drink at home but i think i am going to start taking my jug to the gym instead of plane old water..

2. WATER!! nothing better than old fashion water to rehydrate you, I understand water gets old and tastes plain but when it comes to quenching your thirst. Water is always my go to drink, even over Gatorade.
    •   

3. Crystal lite is great for masking the taste of bulk powders. I always use it for my peri workout drinks

4. Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy View Post
    Crystal lite is great for masking the taste of bulk powders. I always use it for my peri workout drinks
    This

The taste of ASGT is bearable with crystal light =x

5. In some cases, it could be crystal light, or it could be their peri-workout drink. Something like ON's Vassive-E8, or something similar. I drink these during my workout from time to time. Kind of that little "push" I need. They come in a few flavors, mixed in a jug, or shaker bottle, yes, look like crystal light, or cool-aid.
    •   

6. Crystal Lights and BCAA's for me

7. Crystal Light is my "crack" I have a 3.3L container I carry around all day with water and 1 pack of crystal light (20oz packets). Sometimes I'll do a day with just water only, but its much easier for me to get a 1 - 1.5 gallons of water a day with crystal light...

8. Quote Originally Posted by lift or die View Post
    WATER!! nothing better than old fashion water to rehydrate you, I understand water gets old and tastes plain but when it comes to quenching your thirst. Water is always my go to drink, even over Gatorade.
    Amen! I actually crave water sometimes like a mad man!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. natural light light bulb
    By kingdong in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 03:17 PM
  2. Light stool- but not to light- specualtions?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 12:36 PM
  3. Does it hurt to mix with Crystal Light?
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 10:12 AM
  4. Crystal Light, Sugarfree Gum, Sugarfree Jello
    By theshocker21 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 10:53 AM