Throbbing headache

edbanda101

Awards
I didn't really know where else to post this so i'm just posting here. Just a little bit ago i was doing flyes and all of a sudden i felt something pop in the front right side of my head, i instantly got a headache and had to stop working out. I'm not sure what it could be or if it has happened to anyone else. I still have a bit of a headache at the moment and am hoping it's nothing serious. Anyone have any idea?

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
damn bro, is there a red mark where you felt it? thats weird man, id get that checked out

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
i ment as in a broken blood vessel. ive done that quite a bit. if it was deep inside your head id be really worried

edbanda101

Awards
it was kinda just twords the front. The headache is going away and it wasn't horrible but i deffinetly had to stop working out. The only thing i can think of is i wasn't breathing right or something...

KrissJ

KrissJ

Awards
It could be a pulled muscle - the muscles from your neck go right up over your head. If it's really bothering you or stopping you from working out I'd go to the doctor. I was attempting my max bench press a few weeks ago and something gave up in the back of my head. I've never felt pain like it before, it was unbearable and stopped me doing anything even remotely active, or raising my voice or anything for two weeks before I got it checked out. Got the all clear and some hardcore pain killers and all is well again. :)

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
When something like that happens and the pain/discomfort persists, I would definitely get it checked out.

edbanda101

Awards
Ya i'm going to work out again today and see if it's still there. If so i'm definitely gonna go get it checked out.

edbanda101

Awards
Happened again today. I'm taking NO Xplode so that might be it too. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow though.