Couple questions with the Keto (TKD) diet im on
- 04-08-2010, 07:24 AM
- 04-08-2010, 07:49 AM
You could try nicotine, curbs any appetite and is a great ADDICTIVE stim. Get some strong portion swedish snus. High in nicotine and supposedly, the way they produce it, the chance of all the negative effects from American tobacco arent there... Other than addiction ...
- 04-08-2010, 09:11 AM
04-08-2010, 12:00 PM
LOL!!! Ok thanks i was just worried it would take me outta keto state if i ate too many
04-13-2010, 09:18 AM
Peanuts are a great source of fat, just in moderation since it contains 8g carbs per serving. And also, I think a great additive is lg science slin..it mimics insulin, which will help keep blood sugar levels in control and also shift glucose and gylcogen to the muscles, instead of it beong stored as fat...perfect for carb loading phases.
04-16-2010, 01:20 AM
Try almonds, or walnuts too. They are excellent choices. Almonds are a superfood.
04-19-2010, 10:18 AM
thats funny im eating almonds right now but they have some carbs in them which sucks! so does this beef jerky.. i gotta be careful i guess
04-19-2010, 02:38 PM
Yes, but the almonds negate most of the carbs.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mmacrazy in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2011, 01:07 PM
- By bla55 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 49Last Post: 01-28-2011, 04:52 PM
- By WILL DA BEAST in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2009, 02:28 PM
- By johnyq in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 34Last Post: 01-29-2008, 11:31 AM
- By Jeff in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2003, 04:49 PM