B12 Max Intake
- 03-25-2010, 01:01 AM
- 03-28-2010, 11:58 AM
Anyone have any idea of the amount that may cause toxicity? My wife has lost 15 pounds eating well, exercising and taking Speed V2. I finally talked her into a multivitamin, but I just want to make sure she will be ok.
1667% in the opti-women and 4,167 in the Speed V2.
Myself and others have taken in more than this, but not sure how this affects a women.
- 03-28-2010, 12:39 PM
03-28-2010, 01:05 PM
I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it was an extremely high amount, which I doubt it is. The B vitamins are water soluble so any excess will just get peed out. Yellow pee!
03-28-2010, 05:38 PM
B-12 is the one B vitamin that the body keeps a long term reserve of.I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it was an extremely high amount, which I doubt it is. The B vitamins are water soluble so any excess will just get peed out. Yellow pee!
But I still agree with you. B-12 toxicity isn't really that common, it doesn't even have an established UL and typically has a very poor absorption rate anyways.
03-29-2010, 03:15 AM
03-30-2010, 02:45 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CDB in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 12-01-2012, 11:31 AM
- By bsypher in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2010, 12:42 PM
- By holota18 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 11-27-2009, 12:10 PM
- By cmp007 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 48Last Post: 08-15-2007, 05:28 PM
- By dsmlinc in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 05-12-2005, 03:13 AM