- 03-06-2010, 03:26 PM
I plan on running a Halovar cycle in a few weeks and wanted opinions on my food intake. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
1 Cup of oats,4-6 egg whites,2 pieces of wheat bread,protein shake.
I'll get to the gym around 6-6:15.
Protein shake with some carb slam in it, 2 cans of tuna with lowfat cottage chesse, 1 large potato?, 1cup of mixed veggies.
5oz roast beef with a few cheese sticks
1 large chicken breast, 1 cup of mixed veggies, 1 cup of brown rice, large cup of skim milk about 16g of protein.
Tuna again same as the post workout meal.
same chicken meal as above at 12:00
6:00pm not sure some kind of protein snack I need help with the last two meal's I probably will go to sleep around 9 so I figure a protein shake before bed.
I'm sure you guys got some thought's on this so please chim in
Similar Forum Threads
- By socal101 in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 07-18-2015, 03:59 PM
- By neoborn in forum SupplementsReplies: 44Last Post: 04-08-2013, 12:02 AM
- By suncloud in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 10-15-2008, 08:12 PM
- By Doug8796 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2008, 11:31 AM
- By biarwood in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 05-30-2007, 04:34 PM