Special K...

  1. Special K...


    Has any of the ladies here tried the special k diet plan ? Does it work ? My gf wants to do it, but she has some doubts.


  2. you know that's a tranquillizer right?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by TipTopShape View Post
    Has any of the ladies here tried the special k diet plan ? Does it work ? My gf wants to do it, but she has some doubts.
    yep. didn't work for me.
    •   
       


  4. lol ketamine diets for your loved one

  5. cereals are for pansies have a real breakfast.

  6. No its filled with plenty of unnecessary sugar, trust me, you are better off with quinoa, fruits, alkaline based foods, lots of water intake, good amounts of protein from meat.
    doing my own thang!
  7. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    No its filled with plenty of unnecessary sugar, trust me, you are better off with quinoa, fruits, alkaline based foods, lots of water intake, good amounts of protein from meat.
    Great post ^^^ Give her a PROPER diet for life, not one endorsed by Kelloggs.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Great post ^^^ Give her a PROPER diet for life, not one endorsed by Kelloggs.
    I read somewhere Kellogs had toys in their cereal, that contained lead batteries. Yeah what a great company

  9. ketamine is so awesomly psychadelic - try IM'ing it nuts

  10. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8RgpL4vXc"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Special BOY
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 09:29 PM
  2. Do I need to see a special Dr.?
    By jjm in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 02:51 PM
Log in
Log in