Ejaculation and Spinal and Cerebral Fluid

  1. Ejaculation and Spinal and Cerebral Fluid


    Okay everyone...Just curious what info you guys can give about ejaculation and its effects. I have read that when ejaculating, men lose vital fluids including cerebral and spinal fluids. I have also read that it increases testosterone. Intuitively I believe that excess ejaculation will have consequences...but what is excess? I can't seem to determine which sources are most reputable. Fight Magazines, the Gracies, Personal trainers I know...Perhaps you guys can sway me.


  2. Masturbation and ejaculation will not hurt you in any way shape or form!!! hahaha

  3. just jerk it when u are really wantin it and you'll be fine. Dont do it cuz ur bored or until it starts hurting haha
    •   
       


  4. There is a long running superstitious fear regarding ejaculation in numerous traditions: Judaism, Taoism, Hinduism, are the few I can name off of the top of my head.

    IMO, busting-a-nut is good for you; just as long as your not spanking it 5 times a day.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    There is a long running superstitious fear regarding ejaculation in numerous traditions: Judaism, Taoism, Hinduism, are the few I can name off of the top of my head.

    IMO, busting-a-nut is good for you; just as long as your not spanking it 5 times a day.
    aww man

  6. LHJO all the way !!!!!

  7. just jerk it when u are really wantin it and you'll be fine. Dont do it cuz ur bored or until it starts hurting haha
    Damnit!!!! Wish i would have read this about 10 minutes ago

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FlexMasterFunk View Post
    Okay everyone...Just curious what info you guys can give about ejaculation and its effects. I have read that when ejaculating, men lose vital fluids including cerebral and spinal fluids. I have also read that it increases testosterone. Intuitively I believe that excess ejaculation will have consequences...but what is excess? I can't seem to determine which sources are most reputable. Fight Magazines, the Gracies, Personal trainers I know...Perhaps you guys can sway me.
    Are you serious?? You actually worry about meaningless crap like this?

    When you feel like jacking off, do it. If the opportunity to have sex comes up, do it. Why would the very act that helps our species procreate be bad for us?
    It's like anything, just don't do it excessively. Damn it...people now a days...

  9. Its true and don't forget that to much yankin' the crank will also blind you. Ha especially if your in firing distance. Just ask my girl. She caught a hot one to peepers just yesterday and her eye is still red.lol

  10. You shouldn't listen to anyone, rather do your own research in which actual scientific data/analysis can be viewed. And stay away from Wiki for crying out loud.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by FNG View Post
    You shouldn't listen to anyone, rather do your own research in which actual scientific data/analysis can be viewed. And stay away from Wiki for crying out loud.
    Seriously. How do people who ask stupid questions like this survive day to day without killing themselves from just utter stupidity?

  12. Damn everyone, chill out. The OP heard some BS information and asked for clarification. For ****s sakes man, answer the damn question and move on.
    The Historic PES Legend

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Damn everyone, chill out. The OP heard some BS information and asked for clarification. For ****s sakes man, answer the damn question and move on.
    True, but when someone is stupid enough to not beable to filter through the BS and asks about it in a public forum, you might get made fun of.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    True, but when someone is stupid enough to not beable to filter through the BS and asks about it in a public forum, you might get made fun of.
    Then if that is the case, this place is turning into BB.com.
    The Historic PES Legend

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Then if that is the case, this place is turning into BB.com.
    Hey, if somebody asks me a stupid question, I'll give them a stupid answer. Simple as that.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Hey, if somebody asks me a stupid question, I'll give them a stupid answer. Simple as that.
    At least you feel secure in promulgating idiocracy.
    The Historic PES Legend

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FlexMasterFunk View Post
    Okay everyone...Just curious what info you guys can give about ejaculation and its effects. I have read that when ejaculating, men lose vital fluids including cerebral and spinal fluids. I have also read that it increases testosterone. Intuitively I believe that excess ejaculation will have consequences...but what is excess? I can't seem to determine which sources are most reputable. Fight Magazines, the Gracies, Personal trainers I know...Perhaps you guys can sway me.
    I wouldn't worry to much, you are probably not going to ejaculate that much...the number is somewhat VERY high in relative terms. What the number is/was exactly I cannot remember but it was "porn-star" numbers, to say it lightly.

    If need be, i'll send you some journal research.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  18. Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Hey, if somebody asks me a stupid question, I'll give them a stupid answer. Simple as that.
    You have the option to not post in a thread that you feel you won't learn from or if you don't have something to offer

  19. If it was harmful, I would have been deceased a LONG time ago. Hasn't hurt me.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    You have the option to not post in a thread that you feel you won't learn from or if you don't have something to offer
    Guys, relax. Dude asked a stupid question, I gave him a stupid answer. Suck my nuts.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Guys, relax. Dude asked a stupid question, I gave him a stupid answer. Suck my nuts.
    You are one classy dude.
    The Historic PES Legend

  22. Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Guys, relax. Dude asked a stupid question, I gave him a stupid answer. Suck my nuts.

    There is never a stupid question, yes he should do his own research first, but he did, and there were a few different opinions he heard. He has enough RESPECT for the people on this site to help him. Why can't you do the same, grow up

  23. i read in md or mf mag i think. being horned up before you work out is go cuz your test is up. but don't jerk it untill after this will make you test drop for a short time.i will try to find which mag and what issue.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Guys, relax. Dude asked a stupid question, I gave him a stupid answer. Suck my nuts.
    ..
    How long have you been on this site....
    Disclaimer: before you make a "joke" about do I have eyes, I am on a treo and cannot view your join date.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    There is never a stupid question, yes he should do his own research first, but he did, and there were a few different opinions he heard. He has enough RESPECT for the people on this site to help him. Why can't you do the same, grow up
    I completely agree. There is NO such thing as a stupid question.

  26. I have a question. If there's such a concrete answer to the question, then why does it resurface every 4-6 weeks on the boards?

    My theory is that there's a good number of us that feel more aggressive in the gym when we hold off for a few days, think that our muscles look harder (maybe just psycholigical) when we hold off, and feel flat and tired after a romp in the sack.

    If you disagree with people who suspect that test is influenced by sexual activity, you're welcome to do so in a mature manner. But you're accomplishing nothing by repetitively saying it's a stupid question... back up your POV smart guy

  27. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I have a question. If there's such a concrete answer to the question, then why does it resurface every 4-6 weeks on the boards?

    My theory is that there's a good number of us that feel more aggressive in the gym when we hold off for a few days, think that our muscles look harder (maybe just psycholigical) when we hold off, and feel flat and tired after a romp in the sack.

    If you disagree with people who suspect that test is influenced by sexual activity, you're welcome to do so in a mature manner. But you're accomplishing nothing by repetitively saying it's a stupid question... back up your POV smart guy
    This is actually correct. Upon ejaculation the body does loose some vital nutrients for testosterone retention/production, such as a hefty dose of Zinc. I do not have my research on hand, but initially after emission the levels of test did dip lower, and at about the 7 day mark they reached a high above homeostasis levels, then somewhat trailed off to normalization.
    The Historic PES Legend

  28. this remind me of a guy that goes to my gym hes between 45-50, and he belives and advice younger guys that workout not to jerk off, cause alot of jerking off can make u retarded(those are his words). First i though he was joking but then we got on the topic and he trully belives that.

  29. I can't believe you guys are actually having arguments over this crap... Stop with the insults. If you think it's stupid then move on or at least be a little more creative and less rude.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    This is actually correct. Upon ejaculation the body does loose some vital nutrients for testosterone retention/production, such as a hefty dose of Zinc. I do not have my research on hand, but initially after emission the levels of test did dip lower, and at about the 7 day mark they reached a high above homeostasis levels, then somewhat trailed off to normalization.
    Does not ejaculating increase NATURAL TESTOSTONE LEVELS?



    I have the PDF somewhere of the entire study with pretty graphs, but not with me now.
  31. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    My theory is that there's a good number of us that feel more aggressive in the gym when we hold off for a few days, think that our muscles look harder (maybe just psycholigical) when we hold off, and feel flat and tired after a romp in the sack.
    if its some early in the morning/daytime sex I feel pumped and like hitting the gym right after personally
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  32. Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Are you serious?? You actually worry about meaningless crap like this?

    When you feel like jacking off, do it. If the opportunity to have sex comes up, do it. Why would the very act that helps our species procreate be bad for us?
    It's like anything, just don't do it excessively. Damn it...people now a days...
    I should have been more specific... before a competitive fight, how long should I obstain for...I think this is not meaningless.

  33. YOUR GONNA GO BLIND!!!!!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by FlexMasterFunk View Post
    I should have been more specific... before a competitive fight, how long should I obstain for...I think this is not meaningless.
    ...
    Yes, more specific. Usually when I see this question people are talking unreal numbers hence my "porn star" reference.
    You are just talking about how long should you stay away from sexual activity in order to raise your test levels?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by FlexMasterFunk View Post
    I should have been more specific... before a competitive fight, how long should I obstain for...I think this is not meaningless.
    According to the study, you should abstain starting one week out. You're seventh day of abstinence should be the day of the fight. This is the highest your test levels will rise and will begin to fall the following day.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    According to the study, you should abstain starting one week out. You're seventh day of abstinence should be the day of the fight. This is the highest your test levels will rise and will begin to fall the following day.
    Agreed!!!!!

  37. i heard doing it too much gives you hairy hands so i started using wooly gloves
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GH causes fluid retention due to this?
    By comacho in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 07:21 PM
  2. Fluid Retention and GH
    By Mr.50 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 04:10 AM
  3. Fluid?
    By Parrrish in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 06:57 PM
  4. Cerebral Palsy (CP)
    By djbombsquad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 01:43 PM
Log in
Log in