Ejaculation and Spinal and Cerebral Fluid

  1. New Member
    FlexMasterFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    167
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    37.79%

    Ejaculation and Spinal and Cerebral Fluid


    Okay everyone...Just curious what info you guys can give about ejaculation and its effects. I have read that when ejaculating, men lose vital fluids including cerebral and spinal fluids. I have also read that it increases testosterone. Intuitively I believe that excess ejaculation will have consequences...but what is excess? I can't seem to determine which sources are most reputable. Fight Magazines, the Gracies, Personal trainers I know...Perhaps you guys can sway me.

  2. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Masturbation and ejaculation will not hurt you in any way shape or form!!! hahaha
  3. Advanced Member
    Ju1cedUp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    603
    Rep Power
    13179
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    16.62%

    just jerk it when u are really wantin it and you'll be fine. Dont do it cuz ur bored or until it starts hurting haha
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Rhyno's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    418
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    60.56%

    There is a long running superstitious fear regarding ejaculation in numerous traditions: Judaism, Taoism, Hinduism, are the few I can name off of the top of my head.

    IMO, busting-a-nut is good for you; just as long as your not spanking it 5 times a day.
  5. New Member
    SamuraiSid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    There is a long running superstitious fear regarding ejaculation in numerous traditions: Judaism, Taoism, Hinduism, are the few I can name off of the top of my head.

    IMO, busting-a-nut is good for you; just as long as your not spanking it 5 times a day.
    aww man
  6. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    LHJO all the way !!!!!
  7. New Member
    Lou villian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%

    just jerk it when u are really wantin it and you'll be fine. Dont do it cuz ur bored or until it starts hurting haha
    Damnit!!!! Wish i would have read this about 10 minutes ago
  8. Advanced Member
    planetfuzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    888
    Rep Power
    534
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    53.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by FlexMasterFunk View Post
    Okay everyone...Just curious what info you guys can give about ejaculation and its effects. I have read that when ejaculating, men lose vital fluids including cerebral and spinal fluids. I have also read that it increases testosterone. Intuitively I believe that excess ejaculation will have consequences...but what is excess? I can't seem to determine which sources are most reputable. Fight Magazines, the Gracies, Personal trainers I know...Perhaps you guys can sway me.
    Are you serious?? You actually worry about meaningless crap like this?

    When you feel like jacking off, do it. If the opportunity to have sex comes up, do it. Why would the very act that helps our species procreate be bad for us?
    It's like anything, just don't do it excessively. Damn it...people now a days...
  9. Senior Member
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,385
    Rep Power
    215267
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    58.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Its true and don't forget that to much yankin' the crank will also blind you. Ha especially if your in firing distance. Just ask my girl. She caught a hot one to peepers just yesterday and her eye is still red.lol
  10. Banned
    FNG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%

    You shouldn't listen to anyone, rather do your own research in which actual scientific data/analysis can be viewed. And stay away from Wiki for crying out loud.
  11. Advanced Member
    planetfuzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    888
    Rep Power
    534
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    53.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by FNG View Post
    You shouldn't listen to anyone, rather do your own research in which actual scientific data/analysis can be viewed. And stay away from Wiki for crying out loud.
    Seriously. How do people who ask stupid questions like this survive day to day without killing themselves from just utter stupidity?
  12. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Damn everyone, chill out. The OP heard some BS information and asked for clarification. For ****s sakes man, answer the damn question and move on.
    The Historic PES Legend
  13. Advanced Member
    planetfuzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    888
    Rep Power
    534
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    53.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Damn everyone, chill out. The OP heard some BS information and asked for clarification. For ****s sakes man, answer the damn question and move on.
    True, but when someone is stupid enough to not beable to filter through the BS and asks about it in a public forum, you might get made fun of.
  14. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    True, but when someone is stupid enough to not beable to filter through the BS and asks about it in a public forum, you might get made fun of.
    Then if that is the case, this place is turning into BB.com.
    The Historic PES Legend
  15. Advanced Member
    planetfuzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    888
    Rep Power
    534
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    53.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Then if that is the case, this place is turning into BB.com.
    Hey, if somebody asks me a stupid question, I'll give them a stupid answer. Simple as that.
  16. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Hey, if somebody asks me a stupid question, I'll give them a stupid answer. Simple as that.
    At least you feel secure in promulgating idiocracy.
    The Historic PES Legend
  17. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,214
    Rep Power
    18674
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FlexMasterFunk View Post
    Okay everyone...Just curious what info you guys can give about ejaculation and its effects. I have read that when ejaculating, men lose vital fluids including cerebral and spinal fluids. I have also read that it increases testosterone. Intuitively I believe that excess ejaculation will have consequences...but what is excess? I can't seem to determine which sources are most reputable. Fight Magazines, the Gracies, Personal trainers I know...Perhaps you guys can sway me.
    I wouldn't worry to much, you are probably not going to ejaculate that much...the number is somewhat VERY high in relative terms. What the number is/was exactly I cannot remember but it was "porn-star" numbers, to say it lightly.

    If need be, i'll send you some journal research.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  18. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140365
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    89.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Hey, if somebody asks me a stupid question, I'll give them a stupid answer. Simple as that.
    You have the option to not post in a thread that you feel you won't learn from or if you don't have something to offer
  19. Advanced Member
    BabyHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    859
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    9.12%

    If it was harmful, I would have been deceased a LONG time ago. Hasn't hurt me.
  20. Advanced Member
    planetfuzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    888
    Rep Power
    534
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    53.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    You have the option to not post in a thread that you feel you won't learn from or if you don't have something to offer
    Guys, relax. Dude asked a stupid question, I gave him a stupid answer. Suck my nuts.
  21. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Guys, relax. Dude asked a stupid question, I gave him a stupid answer. Suck my nuts.
    You are one classy dude.
    The Historic PES Legend
  22. New Member
    Tone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    44.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Guys, relax. Dude asked a stupid question, I gave him a stupid answer. Suck my nuts.

    There is never a stupid question, yes he should do his own research first, but he did, and there were a few different opinions he heard. He has enough RESPECT for the people on this site to help him. Why can't you do the same, grow up
  23. Advanced Member
    wedlund6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    355
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    50.35%

    i read in md or mf mag i think. being horned up before you work out is go cuz your test is up. but don't jerk it untill after this will make you test drop for a short time.i will try to find which mag and what issue.
  24. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,214
    Rep Power
    18674
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Guys, relax. Dude asked a stupid question, I gave him a stupid answer. Suck my nuts.
    ..
    How long have you been on this site....
    Disclaimer: before you make a "joke" about do I have eyes, I am on a treo and cannot view your join date.
  25. New Member
    TipTopShape's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    7798
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    48.61%

    Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    There is never a stupid question, yes he should do his own research first, but he did, and there were a few different opinions he heard. He has enough RESPECT for the people on this site to help him. Why can't you do the same, grow up
    I completely agree. There is NO such thing as a stupid question.
  26. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140365
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    89.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have a question. If there's such a concrete answer to the question, then why does it resurface every 4-6 weeks on the boards?

    My theory is that there's a good number of us that feel more aggressive in the gym when we hold off for a few days, think that our muscles look harder (maybe just psycholigical) when we hold off, and feel flat and tired after a romp in the sack.

    If you disagree with people who suspect that test is influenced by sexual activity, you're welcome to do so in a mature manner. But you're accomplishing nothing by repetitively saying it's a stupid question... back up your POV smart guy
  27. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    I have a question. If there's such a concrete answer to the question, then why does it resurface every 4-6 weeks on the boards?

    My theory is that there's a good number of us that feel more aggressive in the gym when we hold off for a few days, think that our muscles look harder (maybe just psycholigical) when we hold off, and feel flat and tired after a romp in the sack.

    If you disagree with people who suspect that test is influenced by sexual activity, you're welcome to do so in a mature manner. But you're accomplishing nothing by repetitively saying it's a stupid question... back up your POV smart guy
    This is actually correct. Upon ejaculation the body does loose some vital nutrients for testosterone retention/production, such as a hefty dose of Zinc. I do not have my research on hand, but initially after emission the levels of test did dip lower, and at about the 7 day mark they reached a high above homeostasis levels, then somewhat trailed off to normalization.
    The Historic PES Legend
  28. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2921
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    this remind me of a guy that goes to my gym hes between 45-50, and he belives and advice younger guys that workout not to jerk off, cause alot of jerking off can make u retarded(those are his words). First i though he was joking but then we got on the topic and he trully belives that.
  29. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I can't believe you guys are actually having arguments over this crap... Stop with the insults. If you think it's stupid then move on or at least be a little more creative and less rude.
  30. Senior Member
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Power
    3040
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    95.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    This is actually correct. Upon ejaculation the body does loose some vital nutrients for testosterone retention/production, such as a hefty dose of Zinc. I do not have my research on hand, but initially after emission the levels of test did dip lower, and at about the 7 day mark they reached a high above homeostasis levels, then somewhat trailed off to normalization.
    Does not ejaculating increase NATURAL TESTOSTONE LEVELS?



    I have the PDF somewhere of the entire study with pretty graphs, but not with me now.
  31. Senior Member
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Power
    3040
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    95.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro
  32. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    My theory is that there's a good number of us that feel more aggressive in the gym when we hold off for a few days, think that our muscles look harder (maybe just psycholigical) when we hold off, and feel flat and tired after a romp in the sack.
    if its some early in the morning/daytime sex I feel pumped and like hitting the gym right after personally
  33. New Member
    FlexMasterFunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    167
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    37.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    Are you serious?? You actually worry about meaningless crap like this?

    When you feel like jacking off, do it. If the opportunity to have sex comes up, do it. Why would the very act that helps our species procreate be bad for us?
    It's like anything, just don't do it excessively. Damn it...people now a days...
    I should have been more specific... before a competitive fight, how long should I obstain for...I think this is not meaningless.
  34. New Member
    Blacktail's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    374
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    90.38%

    YOUR GONNA GO BLIND!!!!!
  35. Professional Member
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,214
    Rep Power
    18674
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FlexMasterFunk View Post
    I should have been more specific... before a competitive fight, how long should I obstain for...I think this is not meaningless.
    ...
    Yes, more specific. Usually when I see this question people are talking unreal numbers hence my "porn star" reference.
    You are just talking about how long should you stay away from sexual activity in order to raise your test levels?
  36. Advanced Member
    Rhyno's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    418
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    60.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by FlexMasterFunk View Post
    I should have been more specific... before a competitive fight, how long should I obstain for...I think this is not meaningless.
    According to the study, you should abstain starting one week out. You're seventh day of abstinence should be the day of the fight. This is the highest your test levels will rise and will begin to fall the following day.
  37. New Member
    Tone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    458
    Rep Power
    304
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    44.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    According to the study, you should abstain starting one week out. You're seventh day of abstinence should be the day of the fight. This is the highest your test levels will rise and will begin to fall the following day.
    Agreed!!!!!
  38. New Member
    Steveee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    34.62%

    i heard doing it too much gives you hairy hands so i started using wooly gloves
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GH causes fluid retention due to this?
    By comacho in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 08:21 PM
  2. Fluid Retention and GH
    By Mr.50 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 05:10 AM
  3. Fluid?
    By Parrrish in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 07:57 PM
  4. Cerebral Palsy (CP)
    By djbombsquad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 02:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in