Health Issue

tshaw024

Awards
I need some help. I have had patella tendonitis in my knees for 2 years. Last september I sprained my AC joint in my shoulder lifting, and then a month later completely tore my patella tendon in my knee while jumping. It's been 3 months since my surgery and earlier this week I had a cortisone shot to alleviate my shoulder, then literally the next day my other shoulder starting having the same pain as the one I screwed up my AC joint in. Why is my body detorioraing like this? I am 23 years old, I can't even go to the gym bc my body is so wrecked right now. Any ideas?

RedneckDB

Awards
Are you sleeping enough? I had no end of problems with tendonitis in my wrist whilst at Uni because of the workload I was pushing my body mentally and physically with long work hours practicing/recording + a lot of typing/computer work/4-5 hours sleep max a night and still working out - eventually I got glandular fever - possibly because of how run down I was...I have since learned I need to let my body rest when I'm feeling drained etc and consequently I am in far better health because of this.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
our joints are so faulty by design, some people worse than others. im sorry to hear that it keeps happening to you. only thing I know that might help is taking cartilage support supps, glucosamine chondroitin. good luck brother

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bad form, bad shoes, bad luck...the possibilities are endless.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Maybe is a genetic thing. Does anyone in your family suffer from this too ?

tshaw024

Awards
Fortunately my family is healthy. I currently take omega 3, as well as glucosamine and chondroitan for joint support. I'm going to try and add cissus rx to see if that helps. Someone recommended GH to me to repair current damage and help strengthen to prevent future injury but I don't know much about GH