Diet help

youngandmean

Awards
I was just wondering if anyone could help me come up with a good diet. I'm 6' and at the moment weighing 215. I need a diet to help me gain more lean mass with a decrease in body fat. My future goal would be be to weigh 225 with less body fat and no i dont know what my percentage of bodyfat is right now cuz i know it bound to be asked lol

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
A great bodybuilder once told me
eat dead animals lots of them
multivaitamin
healthy fats if your a natural even more important to have EFA's
complex carbs
good qualtiy protein
DO THE BIG THINGS right and you wont have to worry about the minor details and supplements and bull****s.
do this every 3 hours, for the rest of your life, and NEVER miss a meal. In ten years, you will be a big mofo if you follow
So easy to comprehend but so hard to accomplish
best of luck bro

orangerain

Awards
I think exercise (cardio + weight lifting, I guess) is the way to go if you want to lose fat and gain more muscle.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
you gotta post some of the foods you like first. essentials are :eggs, chicken, beef, fish, vegetables, olive oil/fish oil, oats, etc

youngandmean

Awards
you gotta post some of the foods you like first. essentials are :eggs, chicken, beef, fish, vegetables, olive oil/fish oil, oats, etc
Honestly I like all food I have no problem eating anything :veryhappy: Thats why I never listed the foods i like

youngandmean

Awards
I think exercise (cardio + weight lifting, I guess) is the way to go if you want to lose fat and gain more muscle.
I know and I work out a lot and ive gotten a lot of results but i think its time to change up my diet so i can get leaner at the weight im at

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
I was just wondering if anyone could help me come up with a good diet. I'm 6' and at the moment weighing 215. I need a diet to help me gain more lean mass with a decrease in body fat. My future goal would be be to weigh 225 with less body fat and no i dont know what my percentage of bodyfat is right now cuz i know it bound to be asked lol
First off, lets take a glance at what your diet consists of currently. Then from there we can tweak things, or completely change it up depending on what you are eating.

Second, you can't shed BF without loosing a bit of muscle mass. The two do not go hand in hand. This is the sacrifice you'll have to suffer in order to cut weight. Post your daily diet and we can go from there.