Critique My Endocrinologist Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

slick64225

Awards
Ok, I just got my bloodwork results back to confirm whether or not I have gyno even though I have puffy nimples.

Total And Free Testosterone: 898
Estradiol: a little less than 32
T4, TOTAL: 8.7
Prolactin: 7.7

My doctor said my test results were excellent that I had no excess estrogen and a very good testosterone level. If this is the case, then why do I have puffy nimples? Also, I questioned my estradiol level. It seems high to me, but my doctor says it wasn't and levels shouldn't be too low as that is not healthy. Can any please provide any feedback in regards to my concerns and questions based on my blood-level results as I would really appreciate it. What can I do to fix these puffy nimples without surgery?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
idk y u posted this here in this section but what were the reference ranges for each test?

slick64225

Awards
idk y u posted this here in this section but what were the reference ranges for each test?

Total and Free Testosterone-between 250 and 1100 ng/dL
Estradiol-must be less than 54
Prolactin-between 2.0 and 18.0 ng/mL
T4, Total-between 4.5 and 12.5 mcg/dL

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, was it really necessary to post this in EVERY subforum on here???

slick64225

Awards
OP, was it really necessary to post this in EVERY subforum on here???
Sorry, for the over-posting. I just want to make sure I get some feedback from all spectrums. My bad. Won't happen, again.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
did u come off a cycle or something? i mean why would u get blood tests to see if u have gyno its simple to feel a lump of tissue. whats ur estimated bf?

slick64225

Awards
did u come off a cycle or something? i mean why would u get blood tests to see if u have gyno its simple to feel a lump of tissue. whats ur estimated bf?
No, I have not just got off a cycle from steroids and have never done steroids before. However, I have done many different types of legal supplements. As for my body fat percentage, I don't know what it is as I have not tested it in years. I'll get it checked soon and will let you know.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
if u havent done any ph/aas i doubt its gyno some guys just develop more fat in the chest as opposed to stomach. i store fat in my stomach and my dad stores it in his chest. he just got off a cycle and thought he had gyno because his chest was fat but it was just that, fat.

slick64225

Awards
if u havent done any ph/aas i doubt its gyno some guys just develop more fat in the chest as opposed to stomach. i store fat in my stomach and my dad stores it in his chest. he just got off a cycle and thought he had gyno because his chest was fat but it was just that, fat.
I have done pro-hormones in the past, but have never done illegal steroids. Like I said before, it was when I was gaining weight and taking supplements like pro-hormones did I first notice my nipples getting puffy. The only anti-estrogen pills I have taken was DIM as that is the only legal supplement I know of. Also, I always followed the directions on the bottles and never exceeded the doses.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
if uve taken ph uve taken steroids.... what was ur cycle and what did u use for pct? if all u used was dim then thats probably why u have puffy nips. there are legal ais other than dim u kno, and serms arent hard to find

slick64225

Awards
if uve taken ph uve taken steroids.... what was ur cycle and what did u use for pct? if all u used was dim then thats probably why u have puffy nips. there are legal ais other than dim u kno, and serms arent hard to find
Yes, Dim was the only thing I used and pro-hormones are not steroids. They are pre-cursers. What other legal pct alternatives and do I still have a chance to get rid of them since the time lapse. Any infomation would greatly be appreciated.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
prohormones /precursor whatever u want to call them are anabolics bro. idk what u think they are if they can cause gyno there hormonal . you could try nolva not novedex xt, letro or u could even try some formex . some say letro works for them and others say nolva works better everyones different trial and error. but what cycle did u run and yes ur pct with DIM was completely insufficient and u obviously did not do much research. i know that may sound harsh but thats the truth. also did u at least take proper support supps on cycle?

slick64225

Awards
prohormones /precursor whatever u want to call them are anabolics bro. idk what u think they are if they can cause gyno there hormonal . you could try nolva not novedex xt, letro or u could even try some formex . some say letro works for them and others say nolva works better everyones different trial and error. but what cycle did u run and yes ur pct with DIM was completely insufficient and u obviously did not do much research. i know that may sound harsh but thats the truth. also did u at least take proper support supps on cycle?
the pct drugs you are talking about are illegal unless prescribed from a doctor. How did you get them as my doctor won't give it to me because he says that I don't have gyno. I have done the following pro-hormones:

Nor-andro
M1T
1-AD
1-T

slick64225

Awards
My body fat percentage is 16 percent. Is that good or bad?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T - Active Steroid
1-AD - Precursor to the active steroid 1-Test
1-T - Active Steroid

slick64225

Awards
M1T - Active Steroid
1-AD - Precursor to the active steroid 1-Test
1-T - Active Steroid
M1T and 1-T-how are these steroids if I bought them over-the-counter at a nutrition store back when pro-hormones were legal? A store would never sell STEROIDS over the counter. They banned ephedrine. Are you telling me that ephedrine is an active steroid as well?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T and 1-T-how are these steroids if I bought them over-the-counter at a nutrition store back when pro-hormones were legal? A store would never sell STEROIDS over the counter. They banned ephedrine. Are you telling me that ephedrine is an active steroid as well?
Please...

slick64225

Awards
When did we become buddies Bro?
Sorry, I am just trying to get my questions answered. I hear what you saying, but I still don't understand how companies could sell supplements over the counter that you say are steroids. How is that legal? If I knew that they were steroids, I would have never bought them. I am a straight-edged person who doesn't like to break the law or take drugs. Can I sue the company?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
can u sue the company? are u a douchebag or what? its people like u who dont do research into what ur taking and make the bodybuilding community and supplement companies look bad. would a mod please ban this troll i cant see these questions being real sounds like bull**** to me. and no ephedrine is not a ****ing steroid.

slick64225

Awards
can u sue the company? are u a douchebag or what? its people like u who dont do research into what ur taking and make the bodybuilding community and supplement companies look bad. would a mod please ban this troll i cant see these questions being real sounds like bull**** to me. and no ephedrine is not a ****ing steroid.
Hey, relax there-Listen, I do, do my research. But, what can I do if I receive false advertisement like pro-hormones aren't steroids and don't increase estrogen levels. Listen, I don't like to take illegal things so when hear the information that you are telling me, I feel wronged and p*ssed off. That is why I don't anymore supplements whether it be creatine or pro-hormones or even protein. The FDA doesn't regulate this stuff so these companies can make all these great claims, but meanwhile it is all garbage. It's like buying fake steroids. I am done. I am going all natural. Food, hard work, and diet. Enough is enough. No more playing guessing games and wasting money. Good luck and continue being a guinea pig.

bpchampion

Awards
is this guy kidding? yeah guy lay off the protien it gives you gyno and so does stupid questions so you should refrain from those too.

slick64225

Awards
is this guy kidding? yeah guy lay off the protien it gives you gyno and so does stupid questions so you should refrain from those too.
No, I am not kidding. You never know what those new companies put in those protein powders. There always seems to be some type of new ingredient in it that claims to help you build new muscle. It could be spiked with a steroid or some other drug. You never know as some of these protein supplements aren't FDA approved. You are playing roulette.

Status
Not open for further replies.