Yellow urine in the morning

  1. Yellow urine in the morning


    Recently, every morning I've been urinating yellow. When I brought this up with my doctor he said it was normal. I never used to urinate yellow, since I always drink plenty of water throughout the day. My question is, what could be causing this? The only supplements I am taking is vitamin c, cod liver oil and cissus, but I just recently started taking cissus and this has been going on awhile.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    Recently, every morning I've been urinating yellow. When I brought this up with my doctor he said it was normal. I never used to urinate yellow, since I always drink plenty of water throughout the day. My question is, what could be causing this? The only supplements I am taking is vitamin c, cod liver oil and cissus, but I just recently started taking cissus and this has been going on awhile.
    Vitamins.

  3. Normal, just an indicator of overall hydration status and what your body is passing..wastes, excess vitamins, salts etc. If it starts going dark orange...then you have problems.
    •   
       


  4. i'll echo everybody else. if you have a good health plan just have a urinalysis done to ease any concerns. even without a plan it shouldnt cost over 20 bux.

    oh and i'll add one more thing...drink more before bed!! this way when you get up to pee at 2am, down a quick protein shake. nothing better on a bulk!

  5. I am curious why it was never yellow before and now it is. Doesn't seem right to me.

    Try drinking more water the last 2 hours before going to bed and see if changes.

    Are you sure you haven't been eating or supplementing with anything which has B vits in them?
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  6. purelife1
    purelife1's Avatar

    if it turns red or green then i would worry

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    I am curious why it was never yellow before and now it is. Doesn't seem right to me.

    Try drinking more water the last 2 hours before going to bed and see if changes.

    Are you sure you haven't been eating or supplementing with anything which has B vits in them?
    No, but I do eat a lot of fruit.

  8. What about taking anything that would make you sweat more at night such as tren, fat burner etc.

    A/C or heat up or down more than normal?

    Any new medications which could cause you to sweat more? Change of jobs, weather, clothing, sports activity?
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    What about taking anything that would make you sweat more at night such as tren, fat burner etc.

    A/C or heat up or down more than normal?

    Any new medications which could cause you to sweat more? Change of jobs, weather, clothing, sports activity?
    weather, I suppose it does get hot in my room, but even on cold nights I still pee yellow. I do not have a regular sleep pattern though. I don't take any meds at all just the supplements I mentioned. I have noticed lately though that I don't really sweat on my forehead that much. I mainly just sweat in my armpit and around my butt. IDK if that means anything I just haven't sweated on my forehead in awhile

  10. Ok so how long ago did your urine go from clear to yellow in the AM?
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Ok so how long ago did your urine go from clear to yellow in the AM?
    a few months ago. probably about 5 or 6.

  12. I would try drinking a little more water in the couple hours before you go to bed and see what that does.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  13. technically your piss is always yellow....even tho it looks clear coming out and in the toilet its not. I only know this because i had to piss in a bucket after knee surgery. Really yellow piss doesnt actually look that much different from clear piss when collected. Someting with the refraction of light....weird
  14. dpfisher
    dpfisher's Avatar

    If you don't drink enough water you have to wake up a couple times to pee at night then it's gonna be yellow in the morning. Personally I'd rather not have to get up in the middle of the night a few times and I think if it's clear the rest of the day you are obviously getting enough water for your body to flush everything out.

  15. The more water you drink the more colorless your urine is.
    The more Vitamins you take the more yellow your urine is.
    The more dark sodas you drink the more orange your urine is.
    The more dark natural foods you eat (beats, turnip greens, yams, coffee) the cloudier your urine will be.
    Also urine can appear neon green/yellow when you drink energy drinks like red bull/monster/rockstar Im not sure if its from the Guarana, Taurine, or the artificial coloring in the drinks.

    Lastly this is an anecdotal deduction, and may not be 100% true for everyone AND in addition to these observations there CAN BE HEALTH REASONS for urine color change as well (e.g: bile in some cases can be passed through the urine causing green coloring, and cloudy urine can sometime be an indication of gonorrhea)
    Your fastest weight is your best weight

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Tansui View Post
    The more water you drink the more colorless your urine is.
    The more Vitamins you take the more yellow your urine is.
    The more dark sodas you drink the more orange your urine is.
    The more dark natural foods you eat (beats, turnip greens, yams, coffee) the cloudier your urine will be.
    Also urine can appear neon green/yellow when you drink energy drinks like red bull/monster/rockstar Im not sure if its from the Guarana, Taurine, or the artificial coloring in the drinks.

    Lastly this is an anecdotal deduction, and may not be 100% true for everyone AND in addition to these observations there CAN BE HEALTH REASONS for urine color change as well (e.g: bile in some cases can be passed through the urine causing green coloring, and cloudy urine can sometime be an indication of gonorrhea)
    I do notice sometimes, especially if I have taurine my urine has a lot of fizz in it. Like when I take taurine and I get that relaxed feeling, hours later I'll urinate and there is a lot of fizz and bubbles in my urine and that relax feeling goes away.

  17. When I started taking a vitamin B complex, I got the same thing (dark urine in the morning). If you're positive it's not that, then I have no clue.

  18. my first time after taking my multivitamines in the morning is usually funky yellow, too.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. neon urine?
    By jbray in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 07:17 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 10:13 PM
  3. ECA, yellow bullets or yellow devils
    By jay21 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 06:25 PM
  4. Urine Screen?
    By ICantRunFast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Log in
Log in