I never see the word "fiber" in diet forums.
- 11-03-2009, 05:35 PM
- 11-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Is your nutritionist trying to say "don't juice be a fruit"?
And I don't write fiber because I don't want to.
- 11-03-2009, 10:10 PM
I buy those 18 gram of fiber bagels from HEB. Have one every day for breakfast.
Best way to stay regular and help prevent cancer for cheap.
11-03-2009, 11:37 PM
Usually b/c fiber is a given when you pound 3 cups of oats and 5 lbs of broccoli haha
if you break down a really good diet on these forums it takes into account fiber as a given and include foods that will allow you to have sufficient fiber intake
Another good reason you dont see FIBER on these forums is because to my knowledge fiber doesnt pack on solid muscle.
11-04-2009, 01:39 AM
You don't hear about fiber much because I assume most health conscious people eat mostly real food. When you eat real food, your fiber is covered. I doubt anybody has a problem anyway with the amount of oats that some people eat. Haha
11-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DAdams91982 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 52Last Post: 09-23-2010, 02:07 AM
- By Trauma1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 106Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
- By TripDog in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 144Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
- By Mach .78 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 01-15-2007, 12:27 AM
- By boby-at in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-30-2004, 01:45 PM