breakfast and morning workouts

1. breakfast and morning workouts

Hey i was jsut wondering what your opinion is on big breakfast and then working out.

I usually eat a large breakfast of 4 eggs (2 whole) with veggies and ham chopped in along with a heaping 1/2 cup of dr oatmeal cooked in about 5 oz of 1% milk with apple or some other fruit chopped in and maybe some nuts.

I usually wait around 1.5 hours before heading to teh gym, do you thinkt his sounds ok?

What do u usually do for breakfast when you want to train in the morning, like what would i have if i had less time or somethign liek that...... thanks for any input and advice.

2. eat your yolks!

i try to leave 1.5 - 2 hours after breakfast before working out. if i was really short on time i'd chuck 6 or so weetabix down me and a protein shake lol
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

3. if you're waiting an hour and a half before going to the gym you'll be fine.
    •   

4. what xactly are wheetabix lol, and if u did that witht the shake how long would u suggest waiting

5. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    what xactly are wheetabix lol, and if u did that witht the shake how long would u suggest waiting
    "Weetabix is a whole grain wheat breakfast cereal produced by Weetabix Limited of the United Kingdom. It comes in the form of palm-sized biscuits. Variants include organic and Weetabix Minis (bite-sized) versions.[1] The UK cereal is manufactured in Burton Latimer, Kettering, United Kingdom and in Canada and exported to over 80 countries.[2]. U.S Weetabix, in both organic and conventional versions, is manufactured in the North American location of Cobourg, Ontario, Canada."

well ifi was having the weetabix and a shake i'd be hitting the gym prob an hour - 1.5 hours after eating. as the whey only takes 45mins or so to digest. I prefer to have a nice big proper meal though
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

6. oo soudns interesting woner if i coudl find any herre , i live pretty clsoe to canada , in buffalo nY actually. thanks alto for the input. anyone else have any input on what they eat when they workout not too long after in the morning? thanks

7. I lift a couple mornings during the week. I wake up at 5:30am, have a shake with 50g protein, 1 cup of oats, and a banana. Wash it down with some water and my daily vitamins. Have my pre-workout supps with coffee around 6:00 am and get to the gym around 6:30am.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Early Morning workouts...to eat or not to eat??
    By redrocket399 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 07:27 AM
  2. Morning Workouts
    By Doubravkody in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 04:30 PM
  3. early morning workouts
    By chris1381 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 04:03 PM
  4. Using Slin after morning workouts