how healthy is chapolte?

  1. how healthy is chapolte?


    I was just curious as to what everyone thought of their burrito's. I find myself eating them 2-3 times a week. I usually just get the burrito filled with rice, chicken, black beans, corn, cheese, and lettuce. If I remember right it's around 650 calories.


  2. not sure how healthy but i too eat that **** like 2-3 times a week..
    it's also Chipolte (not bein a **** heh)

  3. I love chipotle. I usually get the bowl with chicken, beans, rice, lettuce, salsa and avocado. I do not add the sour cream and cheese. Not that bad for you.
    •   
       


  4. not that bad for you?

    I agree it tastes amazing. But I am guessing they may be pushing a thousand cals and are definitely not on the get cut diet.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Carcaya View Post
    not that bad for you?

    I agree it tastes amazing. But I am guessing they may be pushing a thousand cals and are definitely not on the get cut diet.
    Yes not that bad for you. Of course it all depends on what you add to your bowl.

    I love chipotle. I usually get the bowl with chicken, beans, rice, lettuce, salsa and avocado. I do not add the sour cream and cheese. Not that bad for you.
    Minus the sour cream, cheese and tortilla it is not that bad for you......You read it correctly.

  6. Here you go: http://www.chipotle.com/ChipotleNutrition.pdf

    I added the macros for the chicken burrito I usually get:
    * 810 calories
    * 53 g protein
    * 20 g fat
    * 104 g carbs

  7. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    Here you go: http://www.chipotle.com/ChipotleNutrition.pdf

    I added the macros for the chicken burrito I usually get:
    * 810 calories
    * 53 g protein
    * 20 g fat
    * 104 g carbs
    Making me hungry! 810 calories not bad for a burrito. I still prefer the bowl.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MPFit View Post
    not sure how healthy but i too eat that **** like 2-3 times a week..
    it's also Chipolte (not bein a **** heh)


    for the record it is chipOTLE not chipolte
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    Here you go: http://www.chipotle.com/ChipotleNutrition.pdf

    I added the macros for the chicken burrito I usually get:
    * 810 calories
    * 53 g protein
    * 20 g fat
    * 104 g carbs

    Not to sound cynical but more often than not the website of the company in question is a tad bit bias in their estimations would you not agree?
    I'd agree in the statement that they are (generally speaking) "not that bad". But if you're into adding some extra cheese and sour cream and things of this nature much like i do i would definitely shy away from this on a cut.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by elementrip View Post
    Not to sound cynical but more often than not the website of the company in question is a tad bit bias in their estimations would you not agree?
    I'd agree in the statement that they are (generally speaking) "not that bad". But if you're into adding some extra cheese and sour cream and things of this nature much like i do i would definitely shy away from this on a cut.
    Chipotle tends to be pretty consistent with their portions. Restaurants woulds rather give you less than more these days.

    If you go with a chicken burrito it could be a great post workout meal, good idea to say no to the sour cream though.

  11. if u get a steak bowl with black beans, corn and lettuce the calorie intake is
    395 Cal 9 Fat 2 Sat 40 Carbs 40 Pro... the sodium is extremely high thou but a good amount of fiber 14g..

  12. sounds good to me!

  13. Stupid question, but is eating some cheese more unhealthy than drinking whole milk?

    I'm not much of a milk person but if I skipped the sour cream and had cheese on my burrito, is it really that much more unhealthy than the dudes who drink like a gallon of milk a day?

  14. I like this website for figuring out the nutritional info of my Chipotle. I love it as well, but have been avoiding it for the most part while on TKD. I have had a bowl once or twice with only black beans, chicken, cheese and sour cream post work out.

    http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php...ion_calculator

  15. I love Chipolte but the only problem is it leaves these horrible blood stains in my underwear.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by planetfuzz View Post
    I love Chipolte but the only problem is it leaves these horrible blood stains in my underwear.
    HI! Billy Mays here for Chipotleway!! Do you love Chipotle, but hate the blood stains you get in your underwear?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by natandrb View Post
    HI! Billy Mays here for Chipotleway!! Do you love Chipotle, but hate the blood stains you get in your underwear?
    Underwear so clean you can eat on it!

  18. I go for the burrito bowls. The tortila is unnecessary carbs and I never have been into sour cream.

    Steak or Chicken
    Black Beans
    Rice
    Onions and Peppers
    olives
    lettuce
    cheese

    I realize it's not on the cut diet, but this isn't bad for you minus that cheese, which I have them put on sparingly or not at all. Stay away from the sour cream and that amazing guacamole they have. If memory serves me right, that guac has good fats in it though.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How does a man truly know if he's healthy???
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 09:31 AM
  2. Healthy Mushroom?
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 11:27 AM
  3. healthy?
    By at1010 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 11:06 PM
  4. Am I doing this the healthy way?
    By amber2685 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 01:36 AM
  5. Nutrition(health proetin ,healthy carbs,healthy fats)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2004, 12:10 AM
Log in
Log in