- 07-30-2009, 11:55 PM
I recently started a new job as a lineman. So Im constantly climbing up and down power poles and drenched with sweat all day. Some days worse than others. Ive always tried to avoid gatorade for the sugar but with sweatin in the sun all day would it be ok? I eat 6 times a day and my cals are right
- 07-31-2009, 01:39 AM
I would buy the stuff that you mix yourself - the powder. That way you can mix to what you feel is right and its cheaper!!
- 07-31-2009, 08:51 AM
07-31-2009, 10:39 AM
Its not that bad as far as calories. You might wanna just drink water and a little salt as an electrolite. Gatorade isnt the healthiest thing to drink all day every day. But the sugar won't really affect your muscle, you aleady eat well and exercise. You dont really need sugar though unless you are working really hard and depleting your glycogen. So stick to water, maybe a little salt.
07-31-2009, 09:25 PM
08-01-2009, 01:23 PM
08-01-2009, 11:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By lightemup in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 10-06-2010, 05:46 PM
- By pinchharmonic in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2009, 04:01 AM
- By Bmlax22 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 23Last Post: 10-25-2007, 11:39 AM
- By bombBoogie in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 10-11-2007, 04:59 AM
- By Daven in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-07-2007, 08:13 PM