Low Carb Milk
- 06-26-2009, 03:18 PM
- 06-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Not sure. I prefer soy or rice milk personally. Regular milk actually isnt that good for you.
- 06-26-2009, 09:14 PM
06-26-2009, 09:25 PM
Soy I actually like. I know all the evidence that goes back and forth but I have had no issues that I am aware of. I will try almond milk though. Thanks!
06-26-2009, 09:32 PM
06-26-2009, 09:34 PM
06-26-2009, 09:37 PM
06-26-2009, 09:50 PM
06-26-2009, 10:10 PM
06-28-2009, 12:19 AM
Well I ended up finding what I was looking for. Low carb milk with 45 calories per cup and 8g protein and 3 carbs and no fat.
Just curious though, why is there so much dissension regarding cows milk?
Similar Forum Threads
- By FilipeBR in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 18Last Post: 05-17-2010, 05:32 PM
- By bodybuilder19 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2009, 12:30 AM
- By vision in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2008, 01:15 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum Weight LossReplies: 24Last Post: 02-27-2004, 02:22 AM
- By lifted in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 07-03-2003, 01:35 AM