What about the cookies?
    Do they contain nitrates?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    What about the cookies?
    The cookies are good because they contain love!
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  3. Registered User
    Answers

What about the cookies?
    Just like mommy's. Lol
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Do they contain nitrates?
    No nitrates just a lot of sugar.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post

The cookies are good because they contain love!
    Rude ass people make cookies with love in them? Iono if thats the kind of love you want in your mouth. Lol
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by healthychaser View Post
    You guys are pretty rude to each other we all just want to be healthy and support eachother it was pretty funny reading the posts tho gotta admit! scrawny ass hahaha jk you gym monkeys im still going to eat at subway!
    Just tellin it like it is. Some people are just too dumb to be treated nice once its obvious they're just not gonna get it.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

When they taste like cardboard and have almost the same calories as regular chips ? Not really
    ya baked chips taste like ass
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

Rude ass people make cookies with love in them? Iono if thats the kind of love you want in your mouth. Lol
    They can't all be rude.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    They can't all be rude.
    Typically fast food places have kids working in them or adults that have completely failed at life . That usually ='s rude
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Typically fast food places have kids working in them or adults that have completely failed at life . That usually ='s rude
    I know, I was joking
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    As people like to use this saying when choosing our president, I'd like to think of Subway as a "lesser of the evils". I would assume compared to your big chain fast food places such as McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, and Taco Bell, it would be considered a "healthier" alternative then the others. Then again wtf do I know lol.
    Definitely goes without saying. It's the last resort among last resorts when you need food and are in a situation where those are the only choices. Ill absolutely eat subway again when I have to but only because it is the lesser of the evils.. That is, unless theres a chipoltle around. Just knowing what I know about their food and its contents I can't willfully go and grab a subway sandwich and be satisfied . Not to mention I always have to dump after eating one and no matter who you are you're gonna be hungry an hour later.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Answers

After skimming this thread, I can definitively say that Subway definitively does screw up your testosterone:estrogen ratio-whether you eat it or not!
    There is a whole lot of roid raging and PMS'ing going on here.

Seriously, we are talking about a freaking fast food joint--not abortion, global warming, or world peace.
    It never ceases to amaze me how much passion we can put into truly pointless issues.

Not to mention the fact that it is flawed to view a restaurant or a food as "healthy" in toto.
    There are no "healthy" or "unhealthy" foods, but that is a separate debate
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by scherbs View Post
    After skimming this thread, I can definitively say that Subway definitively does screw up your testosterone:estrogen ratio-whether you eat it or not!
    There is a whole lot of roid raging and PMS'ing going on here.

Seriously, we are talking about a freaking fast food joint--not abortion, global warming, or world peace.
    It never ceases to amaze me how much passion we can put into truly pointless issues.

Not to mention the fact that it is flawed to view a restaurant or a food as "healthy" in toto.
    There are no "healthy" or "unhealthy" foods, but that is a separate debate
    It's a discussion .
    I don't WTF you mean by there are no "healthy" or "unhealthy" foods.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

It's a discussion .
    He means another scrawny douche has joined the conversation with an illogical view on the subject. Lol.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Okay. Lets get our sticks removed from our asses. If your thinking of fast food places to eat chances are subway isn't your only one.

Lets throw that out the window. Take a look at your grocery list and all of the ingredients in all of your food. Chances are if you shop at Walmart and buy great value or another genetic store's brand your putting your body at risk.

My philosophy is the 90/10 mentality. 90% best effort nutrition and 10 % who gives a ****. If I want subway I don't eat it every day I eat it maybe once a MONTH !

Pretty much all fast food is worse for your body than an MRI but you can't live in fear.

Just my. 02 cents.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Answers

I think the debate was wether or not it was healthy . The answer is no. Is it better for you then McDonalds yes.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Answers

2009?? Sheesh I hate the old thread bump thing.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

2009?? Sheesh I hate the old thread bump thing.
    Yup 2009 that's back when subway was completely organic. Organic pesticide free vegetables, grassfed beef, hormone free chickens. Yup, the good old days.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Not only is it not healthy, but the sandwiches taste mediocre at best and they never put enough meat on them, unless you ask for extra meat and then they charge you extra. I would rather just order a "fatty" sub with fries from a local sub place. It wouldn't be the healthiest choice, but it would be better than subway. At least you would get a decent amount of meat.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

This being said I just drank beer on the lake all day and drunk crushed a 12 piece family meal that was all thighs, 6 biscuits covered in honey, large sweet tea, cole slaw, and mashed potatoes and gravy, and one fried peach pie. Now that is the pinnacle of health
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    This being said I just drank beer on the lake all day and drunk crushed a 12 piece family meal that was all thighs, 6 biscuits covered in honey, large sweet tea, cole slaw, and mashed potatoes and gravy, and one fried peach pie. Now that is the pinnacle of health
    Sometimes you need to feed your soul brotha!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Answers

It's a discussion .
    I appreciate the fact that it is a discussion, but also one that has rapidly devolved into some heated and rather dogmatic positions.

By there being no "healthy" or "unhealthy foods" I mean that "healthiness" is not some quality that magically attaches to food itself. A food's (or food purveyor's) "healthyness" is a relative concept and must be considered relative to one's overall diet.

To view foods as dichotomously healthy or unhealthy is painfully simplistic and unhelpful.

But what do I know, I am just another "skinny douche"
  23. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Answers

go to chipotle instead.

/thread
    Current Log:

804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)

24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I appreciate the fact that it is a discussion, but also one that has rapidly devolved into some heated and rather dogmatic positions.

By there being no "healthy" or "unhealthy foods" I mean that "healthiness" is not some quality that magically attaches to food itself. A food's (or food purveyor's) "healthyness" is a relative concept and must be considered relative to one's overall diet.

To view foods as dichotomously healthy or unhealthy is painfully simplistic and unhelpful.

But what do I know, I am just another "skinny douche"
    Correct me if I am wrong, but what you are saying is that it is relative to overall diet. So if I eat nothing but candy bars and cokes, than eating pizza and gatorade is essentially healthy because it is better than the diet of candy bars and soda? If that is what you are saying then I think that is a bit ridiculous.

Food definitely is healthy or not healthy. A candy bar doesn't become healthy because it is relative to something else. It is unhealthy period. Health is not a relative thing.

I get what you are saying if you mean that something can be healthier in a relation to another option. For example, someone who only eats mcdonald's and then steps it up to Subway is making a healthier decision. However, that still doesn't make the subway healthy because it is better than mcdonalds. At the end of the day they are both crap. One just isn't quite as ****ty as the other.

A solid turd is better than projectile runs from and upset stomach. But at the end of the day, they are both still ****
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post

Correct me if I am wrong, but what you are saying is that it is relative to overall diet. So if I eat nothing but candy bars and cokes, than eating pizza and gatorade is essentially healthy because it is better than the diet of candy bars and soda? If that is what you are saying then I think that is a bit ridiculous.

Food definitely is healthy or not healthy. A candy bar doesn't become healthy because it is relative to something else. It is unhealthy period. Health is not a relative thing.

I get what you are saying if you mean that something can be healthier in a relation to another option. For example, someone who only eats mcdonald's and then steps it up to Subway is making a healthier decision. However, that still doesn't make the subway healthy because it is better than mcdonalds. At the end of the day they are both crap. One just isn't quite as ****ty as the other.

A solid turd is better than projectile runs from and upset stomach. But at the end of the day, they are both still ****
    I agree in essence, but my central point is that individual foods are neither healthy nor unhealthy.
    One needs to evaluate the entire diet.

If someone eats fast food regularly-regardless if the source, their diet is highly likely to be less healthy than someone attempting to make more informed choices with meals prepared at home/ahead of time.

I simply think that evaluating single foods or even classes of foods on the healthy/unhealthy dichotomy is rather useless and overly simplistic.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.
    Answers

I agree in essence, but my central point is that individual foods are neither healthy nor unhealthy.

If someone eats fast food regularly-regardless if the source, their diet is highly likely to be less healthy than someone attempting to make more informed choices with meals prepared at home/ahead of time.

I simply think that evaluating single foods or even classes of foods on the healthy/unhealthy dichotomy is rather useless and overly simplistic.
    There are definitely better and best options which is the basis of this thread. The dichotomy doesn't rest on an endless continuum.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Answers

If your BMR is 2000 calories and you eat 1500 calories a day in twinkies you will lose a pound a week. Same as the moron obese idiot from those subway adds. Chummy buttons lost all that weight eating subway but he just looks like a less fat version of himself. He could have got the same results eating clean foods and hitting the gym. He would actually resemble a man and not false leading the majority of this fat ass nation into thinking that crap will help you lose weight.

This stuff is in the Healthy wheat bread :

Azodicarbonamide as used in plastics, synthetic leather .The principal use of azodicarbonamide is in the production of foamed plastics as an additive. The thermal decomposition of azodicarbonamide results in the evolution of nitrogen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, and ammonia gases, which are trapped in the polymer as bubbles to form a foamed article.

Yummy!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Ok so you meant that evaluating the diet as a whole is the important factor? That makes a lot more sense and I agree on judging the diet as a whole as opposed to a single meal thats just common sense
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

This stuff is in the Healthy wheat bread : Azodicarbonamide as used in plastics, synthetic leather .The principal use of azodicarbonamide is in the production of foamed plastics as an additive. The thermal decomposition of azodicarbonamide results in the evolution of nitrogen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, and ammonia gases, which are trapped in the polymer as bubbles to form a foamed article. Yummy!!

Mmmmmmmm now that'll stick to your ribs... Oops I mean your serratus anterior . Haha
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Mmmmmmmm now that'll stick to your ribs... Oops I mean your serratus anterior . Haha
    Thanks for some reason I posted the same thing but it didn't show.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

it will also stick to your moobs and flabby man gut
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    it will also stick to your moobs and flabby man gut
    Those are called pecs . You get those by lifting weight so they get big and full so you can't see the front of your rib cage, aka bird chest.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Those are called pecs . You get those by lifting weight so they get big and full so you can't see the front of your rib cage, aka bird chest.
    I defiantly cant see my ribs, but I didn't know "pecs" were suppose to be saggy. thanks for the info bud, I learn something new everday
    *185th U.S. Air Force*
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    I defiantly cant see my ribs, but I didn't know "pecs" were suppose to be saggy. thanks for the info bud, I learn something new everday
    Really? Can't see your ribs. Look at your pic douche bag. see your nip? See the ribs? See no pecs! Nice try with the insults but they hold no water just like your dumb outlook on fast food. I neither have saggy pecs nor a flabby gut. Your a coward talking shlt to a guy over the Internet that you wouldn't think of smartin off to in person. ****in *****
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Really? Can't see your ribs. Look at your pic douche bag. see your nip? See the ribs? See no pecs! Nice try with the insults but they hold no water just like your dumb outlook on fast food. I neither have saggy pecs nor a flabby gut. Your a coward talking shlt to a guy over the Internet that you wouldn't think of smartin off to in person. ****in *****
    Someone needs a chill pill. Neither of you are close to kai green but nobody judges you for that. Do your best and you get my respect.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

*185th U.S. Air Force*
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Favorite Subway Sub???
    By 4evathrowed in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 08:42 PM
  2. What would your Subway Sub look like?
    By fisher300 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 09:25 AM
  3. Subway Jared
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 07:33 PM
  4. Subway Superman
    By Pioneer in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 02:56 PM
  5. Subway Question