Fruit + Vegetable Juicing
- 05-10-2009, 01:35 AM
- 05-10-2009, 02:39 AM
We bought a juicer (mainly for our kids because we can make natural juices with no preservatives etc.); anyways so I started to make lots of juices. My favorite so far is actually cucumber juice. I usually blend up 4 cucumbers, two lemons (sometimes a carrot) and throw it in the blender with crushed ice and some splenda. It’s refreshing, tastes great, and has a ton of health benefits including lowering blood pressure (I’m probably beginning to sound like Dr.Oz or Rachel Ray so I’ll stop here.)
I can’t speak with regards to PH’s though, but I think the right blend of healthy fruits and veggies should have a positive effect keeping everything healthy on the inside.
- 05-10-2009, 06:36 AM
05-10-2009, 11:58 AM
You really can't go wrong with fruit and vegetable juices NT. They'll give you antioxidants (which you'll need for your immune w/ phs) and they'll keep you ph levels balanced. It should help you keep your gains, but not just by itself.
05-10-2009, 11:59 AM
MkUltra makes a great point. Just take that as a good example. You will be able to find many others like that which will help with any sides.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dr. Lats in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2011, 07:39 PM
- By saafanco in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2009, 10:07 PM
- By jakellpet in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 12-19-2008, 02:02 PM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 07-05-2003, 12:19 PM
- By The Answer in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2003, 10:16 PM