Poll: How many scoops a day

How many scoops of protein a day?

1. How many scoops of protein a day?

How many scoops of protein do you all take a day?

2. Well I use 1.5 scoops per shake...I make 3 shakes, so, 4.5?

3. 1 pre and 1 post. i make sure i meet the rest of my protein needs through food. Food is god!
    •   

4. It depends - if I have time to cook it only be a couple, but if I'm running around all day, all bets are off.

5. One after the gym, and one before bed. Works for me.

6. One for breakfast, i'd rather eat a meal pre and post. I like natural better.. then Cottage cheese before bed

7. Never anytime... way to busy about 7-9 a day why is that bad? it's cheaper than real food, and quick to make in advance than just refrigerate for the day till I eat it.

8. 1.5 after my workout seems to get the job done.

9. I put three scoops of ATW whey isolate per shake and two shakes a day
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

10. 2 scoops per, 1am, 1pwo.

11. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Never anytime... way to busy about 7-9 a day why is that bad? it's cheaper than real food, and quick to make in advance than just refrigerate for the day till I eat it.
    Yeah i would suggest trying to get more of your protein from whole foods. Even if you are busy pre-make your meals ahead of time. I would suggest lowering your protein shakes to about 2-3 a day. Otherwise your body is constantly receiving whey as a protein source and its good to get a good blend of different types of protein. Also there is no substitute for whole food.

12. I take 1 scoop whey with 10 egg whites + 1 whole egg + oatmeal for breakfast.
    Then 1.5scoops (protein blend:whey, casein, soy) for mid-morning snack and afternoon.
    2 scoops whey for post-workout.
    The Last, 2scoops (time released protein) before bed.

I have been busy all day. I can't eat whole food all the time. That's why I eat 3 whole food meals (which is breakfast, lunch and dinner) and 3 shakes per day.

13. well at least your still getting whole food in there.

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Cupcake Batter 5 lbs Isolate (missing 4 scoops) (Protein)
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 08:49 PM
  2. Heaping Scoops!!
    By remeizo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 01:05 AM
  4. Xtend how many scoops do you use
    By evankyle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30