low testosterone level?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

low testosterone level?

im 21, lifting for the past 3 years, so i decided to get my test levels checked and they came out at 353, If im correct this is low for my age. anybody know a thing or too about test levels thanks

2. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

What did your doc say?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

my doctor said it was normal, but i was like BS, i keep reading how 500-1000 is a good range, and if your below 400 you should get boosters
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Slammer17 View Post
    my doctor said it was normal, but i was like BS, i keep reading how 500-1000 is a good range, and if your below 400 you should get boosters
    I would personally hop on a test booster. DTH (diesel test hardcore) is hands down the winner in that department, check it out and there are many logs on here of people that have used it with unmatched results. It covers estro, dht, conversion so the boost of test is what you want, no side effects.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

thanks for the help bro, im going to try a sports medicine doctor around here and see what he/she says, really want to get this taken care, having some problems and i knew it was from low test
  6. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%

thanks for the help bro, im going to try a sports medicine doctor around here and see what he/she says, really want to get this taken care, having some problems and i knew it was from low test
    Another thing u could do is try a anti aromatase that blocks estrogen in your system- thus raising test levels. PM me if you have any questions about that. Estrogen competes with test levels.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Another thing u could do is try a anti aromatase that blocks estrogen in your system- thus raising test levels. PM me if you have any questions about that. Estrogen competes with test levels.

Iv'e taken novedex xt at least 5 times over the last 2 years
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%

Yeah man, i had my urologist check my test because i have a varicocele which seems to be coming back, and they were at 384 and he was like "eh, they're normal, don't worry" I was like no, they should be at leasty 500.. he agreed but he still said it was normal and "wouldn't want to boost that" so i'm going to give formex (by IBE) a try for a couple months and get tested again, if they're low i'm going to see an endo. I'd rather be on test for the rest of my life than live with low test, especially since i love bodybuilding. Good luck and keeps us posted.
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

What was your SHBG + bioavailable test like? honestly 350 is reasonably if shbg is low
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    What was your SHBG + bioavailable test like? honestly 350 is reasonably if shbg is low
    idk, my letter says 353 nanograms per deciliter
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Yeah man, i had my urologist check my test because i have a varicocele which seems to be coming back, and they were at 384 and he was like "eh, they're normal, don't worry" I was like no, they should be at leasty 500.. he agreed but he still said it was normal and "wouldn't want to boost that" so i'm going to give formex (by IBE) a try for a couple months and get tested again, if they're low i'm going to see an endo. I'd rather be on test for the rest of my life than live with low test, especially since i love bodybuilding. Good luck and keeps us posted.
    Such, bs having test levels of a 60 year old lol!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.53%

I'd hate to be the heretic in this thread, but it seems as though alot of people are willing to "call B.S." on the very medical professionals they rely on to get their testosterone levels checked.
    I'm no expert, but I am willing to at least listen to what the experts have to say. If you're that suspicious--get a 2nd opinion.
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

idk, my letter says 353 nanograms per deciliter
    really need to see the SHBG + bioavailable test. Total test alone is almost an meaningless number. a total test of 800 with an shbg of 20 has less testosterone actually used than a total test of 353 and an shbg of 5.....
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

Similar Forum Threads

1. High vitamin D level = high testosterone level
    By liquid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-09-2014, 02:40 AM
  2. Winter Testosterone Level???
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 11:53 PM
  3. testosterone level during pct
    By robxxxxxx69 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2