Casein & Sleep
- 04-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Casein & Sleep
Just wondering if this is something anyone else has experienced.
I hit the gym, pretty hard since i started back up again and this is about week 3. Needless to say I grabbed some cottage cheese (bout 2 servings) and passed out. Woke up 6 hours later and felt amazing, been doing it for 3 days now. Is this a normal thing for casein cause i have tried it before and it never had this kind of effect.
No new sups, no meds, no booze, no new work out schedules or nothing like that.
Not worried just seeing what's up.
- 04-22-2009, 02:22 PM
Keeps you full all night long; lots of us have been doing it for ages. For some people though, casein doesn't sit well at night. Looks like you're in the former group. Take some coconut oil with it (Healthy Sat Fats), and you'll wake up feeling amazing.
- 04-22-2009, 02:26 PM
04-22-2009, 10:10 PM
It's probably more related to you working out than the cottage cheese.
I've been eating cottage cheese before bed with natural PB for awhile...but I didn't get euphoric. Although you may be sleeping better...which may also affect your mood.
Steve-o, you think I should get some coconut oil instead of eating 1-2tbls of natural PB?
04-22-2009, 10:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mich29 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 101Last Post: 01-29-2012, 02:07 PM
- By waynaferd in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-18-2010, 03:25 PM
- By hexstatic in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-16-2010, 04:17 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2009, 12:40 AM
- By Gaf Knee in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2003, 10:08 PM