I scream for icecream

japiranio

Awards
id have to say im dieing on my diet right now. im on the anabolic diet cuttin carbs during the week load on weekends. do any of yall know of an icecream with low carbs that tastes good? im not a big fan of frozen yogurt

AllMaxBrian

Awards
I'm not aware of any low-carb ice creams, but mixing cottage cheese with some whey and peanut butter and freezing it tastes pretty good. You can also try cottage cheese and sugar-free pudding mix.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
sugar free pudding mix ftw. Are you looking for this ice cream for your weekend carb ups or during the week?

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
I heard mixing up some casien and putting it in the freezer makes it ice cream like. Never tried it though.

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there is breyers "Carb Smart" ice cream.. 4g of net carbs.. The rocky road is pretty damn good.

I usually get my ice cream fix on my refeeds though..

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
there is breyers "Carb Smart" ice cream.. 4g of net carbs.. The rocky road is pretty damn good.

I usually get my ice cream fix on my refeeds though..
Just checked that out and relatively not bad at all (especially if its the worst thing on a refeed). I checked out the fat free double churned, and the carmel swirl looked delicious and not bad for a post workout type thing on occasion (the HFCS was a big deduction thought).

FameGirl

FameGirl

Awards
Just checked that out and relatively not bad at all (especially if its the worst thing on a refeed). I checked out the fat free double churned, and the carmel swirl looked delicious and not bad for a post workout type thing on occasion (the HFCS was a big deduction thought).
That carb smart ice cream is really good, but watch out... the sugar alcohols killed me! I was writhing in pain from cramps/gas pains for hours. Took about a full day for it to completely leave my system.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That carb smart ice cream is really good, but watch out... the sugar alcohols killed me! I was writhing in pain from cramps/gas pains for hours. Took about a full day for it to completely leave my system.
Yea some people react pretty bad to sugar alcohols. I seem to tolerate them well, although I rarely encounter them. Just my occassional summer frozen treat.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea like Steveo I'm pretty lucky and can handle sugar alcohols like a champ. Although outside of when I get a chance to try this, it really only comes in handy when I need a fix on some lesser quality (yet delicious) protein bars ahaha.

Cinn

Cinn

Awards
I like to buy cool whip free and keep it in the freezer. It's 15kcals/serving and is good at taking care of the occasional dessert cravings.

japiranio

Awards
alright guys thanks for the ideas. i got a thing for soft served, i eat a few cones on weekends. iv tried skinny cows thur cold so kinda works. im gonna try cool whip and casien. thanks again

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
dayum all this talk about ice cream lol haha I honestly can say I don't remember the last time I had ice cream. We have a place here in Raleigh,Nc called Goodberreys and its frozon custard ice cream and god its so good. Or the ones at the Cook Out man ha here I am thinking about junk food when I am about to go workout haha.Everyones ideas are excellent I am going to try to do stuff with the 20 lbs of proteins powders I got lol.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dayum all this talk about ice cream lol haha I honestly can say I don't remember the last time I had ice cream. We have a place here in Raleigh,Nc called Goodberreys and its frozon custard ice cream and god its so good. Or the ones at the Cook Out man ha here I am thinking about junk food when I am about to go workout haha.Everyones ideas are excellent I am going to try to do stuff with the 20 lbs of proteins powders I got lol.
I eat a ton of ice cream and waffles, every saturday..lol

japiranio

Awards
idk why i like it so much. its has to do with it being cold. i live in houston so its hot as balls all year round so i guess ice cream is just an escape from the heat.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
idk why i like it so much. its has to do with it being cold. i live in houston so its hot as balls all year round so i guess ice cream is just an escape from the heat.
I live in AZ, so i FEEL ya..lol

I like it on waffles, i dunno why, but it is bomb.

fieldt76

Awards
I live in AZ, so i FEEL ya..lol

I like it on waffles, i dunno why, but it is bomb.
never thought I'd see anything like this on AM. Now I won't feel like such a fatazz tomorrow when I have my weekly cheat... That'd be a pepperoni pizza

The Myth

How bout instead of having a low carb pathetic excuse for ice cream on week days, you have some real deal high carb low fat ice cream on your weekend loads?

The Myth

never thought I'd see anything like this on AM. Now I won't feel like such a fatazz tomorrow when I have my weekly cheat... That'd be a pepperoni pizza
If you think that's "bad," check my blog archives under "refeed" and prepare to **** yourself;)

japiranio

Awards
lol i do have my share on the weekend. but i jus crave during the week. so the tryed the coolwhip and i think tahts gonna cure my fix. ahaha thats an epic stack of cakes. i wish a restaurant would have something like that

margarette29

Awards
id have to say im dieing on my diet right now. im on the anabolic diet cuttin carbs during the week load on weekends. do any of yall know of an icecream with low carbs that tastes good? im not a big fan of frozen yogurt
Honestly speaking, I don't know ice cream with low carbs. But why not try searching for stores, grocery, supermarkets, etc. that sell the said product? Or instead of searching for stores, why not try searching for recipes? :type:
you can do it! :veryhappy:

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
Heavy whipping cream + protein powder OR sugar free jello packet of your choice of flavor, leave it in the freezer until it thickens up.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
best icecream/cheat food out there imo: Skinny Cow sandwhiches!
they taste amazing and pack a whopping 3g of fiber to help slow the digestion of the sugar

Serving Size: Sandwich
Calories 140
Calories from Fat 15
Total Fat 2g
Total Fat Percentage 2%
Saturated Fat 1g
Saturated Fat Percentage 5%
Cholesterol 1mg
Cholesterol Percentage 2%
Sodium 95mg
Sodium Percentage 4%
Total Carbohydrates 30g
Total Carbohydrates Percentage 10%
Sugars 15g
Protein 4g
Calcium 8%
Dietary Fiber 3g
Vitamin A 6%

Ingredients:
skim milk, wafer [bleached wheat flour, sugar, caramel color, dextrose, palm oil, corn flour, cocoa, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, modified corn starch, baking soda, salt, mono and diglycerides, soy lecithin], sugar, corn syrup, polydextrose, cream, whey protein, Inulin (Dietary Fiber), stabilizer [microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, mono and diglycerides, locust bean gum, calcium sulfate, polysorbate 80, carrageenan], natural flavor, vitamin A palmitate

Kosher, Low Fat, Nut Allergen-Free

Low fat Ice Cream. 97% Fat Free. 140 Calories. 3 grams Fiber. 0 Trans Fat.

taken from http://www.skinnycow.com/myproducts/sandwiches.php

japiranio

Awards
iv had skinnycows but they got 30g of carbs thats like half of what i eat all day. thanks for the suggestions guys