Skippy creamy reduced fat peanut butter appreciation thread!

  1. Skippy creamy reduced fat peanut butter appreciation thread!




    so good, i just finished a jar in 2 days, i gotta stop buyin that stuff! Who else eats it?


  2. i get the extra fat variety

  3. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i get the extra fat variety
    Same here. I love my fats.
    •   
       


  4. Its all about the kraft pb man, Im making cookies as we speak, mmuuaaaaa

  5. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    Its all about thhe kraft pb man, Im making cookies as we speak, mmuuaaaaa
    same here with kraft...so good! how much u eat?

  6. a jar every 2-3 days, Ive been at 220 for a while so Im pounding food, I gotta get to 250 in a few years, I just gotta! cookies just came out and I couldnt wait so I ate one and burned the living fck out of my mouth, mmmm It was worth it though, lol

  7. Ive never seen kraft pb here.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GetDatFool View Post
    Ive never seen kraft pb here.
    really!.....ive looked at like every type and tasted every type lol and kraft personally tastes the best and has no sugar, 1g sat fat, 90 cal per tbsp, 2g carb

  9. Ya man, how in the name of hell have you never seen kraft? where do you live Fallujah?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    Ya man, how in the name of hell have you never seen kraft? where do you live Fallujah?

  11. I hear fallujah is beautiful this time of year, same with southern Afghanistan.

  12. i live in south carolina, i swear ive never seen it, maybe ill order some on amazon.com or something lol

    does it look like..
    if so ive never seen it

  13. ya what the hell, I've never seen or heard of Kraft peanut butter. This makes me angry

  14. no it has a green label


  15. i looked at all my local stores, cant find it.. where are you guys located that are finding this kraft pb

  16. Certainly not the healthiest, but it does taste good.

  17. Im a canuck so that may be why, its 5$ a jar too but mannn sooo good, I make cookies 2-3 times a week with it cause im bulking.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by GetDatFool View Post
    i looked at all my local stores, cant find it.. where are you guys located that are finding this kraft pb
    Canada and its everywhere i go

  19. ya kraft has the peanut butter game locked down up here, skippy has no chance, you might get killed using skippy up here, kraft is just too powerful, I love you kraft peanut butter, dont ever change

  20. Good recipies for pb cookies?

    Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

  21. on the back of the kraft bottle, too dangerous for me to tell you on here, they might be watching me..

  22. i like skippy natural mmmmmmmmmm

  23. hate to burst your bubble, but that contains hydrogenated oil. the "no trans-fat" label on the front is for suckers. because that just means it has less than 1 gram of trans-fat per serving, and most of us here would have many many servings a day....


    i'd take extra natural fat, then 25 % less of the chemically altered hydrogenated fats

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    i like skippy natural mmmmmmmmmm
    Gotta go with the above....or just any natty pb is great!!

  25. fukk low fat..............bring the real sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

  26. Lucky you lot! I cant even eat peanut butter

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    Gotta go with the above....or just any natty pb is great!!
    Ditto!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by pinchharmonic View Post
    hate to burst your bubble, but that contains hydrogenated oil. the "no trans-fat" label on the front is for suckers. because that just means it has less than 1 gram of trans-fat per serving, and most of us here would have many many servings a day....


    i'd take extra natural fat, then 25 % less of the chemically altered hydrogenated fats
    Same here, I'm a fan of the Smart Balance Creamy...17g fat per serving

  29. TEDDIE's Unsalted Smooth FTW

  30. WHO THE FXCK WANTS LOW FAT! YOU WANT THAT BXTCH PACKED WITH FAT! HEALTHY FAT THAT IS!

    Now go do yourself a favor, go to your nearest Super WalMart and buy a jar of Naturally More Peanut Butter

    I promise you... its the shxt! And way healthier than that crap you just posted....

  31. Dude, I go to the Sunflower Market here, and get peanut butter from the peanut grinding machine. LOVE IT. Plus there are no additives.

    And right next to it they have sonoran desert honey, which i use for my PWO shake. DELICOUS.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by majinbijiita View Post
    Dude, I go to the Sunflower Market here, and get peanut butter from the peanut grinding machine. LOVE IT. Plus there are no additives.

    And right next to it they have sonoran desert honey, which i use for my PWO shake. DELICOUS.
    Speaking of sunflowers, sunflower seed butter is soooo good.

  33. I got some stuff called "naturally more" from walmart. I like it alot.

    Ingredients: Roasted Peanuts, Wheat Germ, Flax seed, cane sugar, egg whites, honey, flaxseed oil.

    4 grams of omega 3 per serving
    11g of fat
    8g of carbs (2 from sugar and 4 from fiber)
    10g of protein

  34. x2, This stuff still has hydrogenated oil in it..

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Jda777 View Post
    I got some stuff called "naturally more" from walmart. I like it alot.

    Ingredients: Roasted Peanuts, Wheat Germ, Flax seed, cane sugar, egg whites, honey, flaxseed oil.

    4 grams of omega 3 per serving
    11g of fat
    8g of carbs (2 from sugar and 4 from fiber)
    10g of protein
    This shxt is BALLER!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Peanut Butter vs Almond Butter
    By footballfam in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 12:26 AM
  2. If you like peanut butter...
    By MrBrightside in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 05:15 PM
  3. peanut butter
    By Chub in forum Bulking
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 05:39 PM
  4. Peanut Butter.
    By Aggravated in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 05:31 PM
Log in
Log in