- 03-04-2009, 10:08 PM
Iv been getting these crazy cramps in what ever muscle I work at the gym. I only work one muscle paired with a leg muscle. i do about 25 sets. I drink alil over a gallon a day in water but i seems like i dont retain it because i piss every 30mins. I currently take about 4g of mono hydrate. I use about 2 scoops of VITALYTE so im getting my electrolytes. i take fish oil and multi vitamin and d-ribsome.
I imagine the cramps just come from extreme fatigue.
if anybody has any ideas id greatly appreciate it
- 03-04-2009, 10:11 PM
You might have inadequate electrolyte levels...
Try getting more potassium in your diet and see if your sodium levels are adequate.
- 03-04-2009, 10:15 PM
i took at potassium pill for about a month but it gave me the runs.. i try to eat a banana everyday hasnt help
03-04-2009, 11:38 PM
03-04-2009, 11:39 PM
crazy **** man. i got at least 5 excises. 5 sets each open an close with light weight and go heavy for 3
03-05-2009, 12:26 AM
well there's your problem. That's a lot of stress on your muscles... I'd be cramping after like the 8th set.
If you are hell bent on doing that routine, look into poseidon or taurine
03-05-2009, 05:24 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rawfeels in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2008, 09:41 PM
- By longhornjedi in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 07-16-2008, 11:47 AM
- By Rumpnuts in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 31Last Post: 10-13-2007, 10:24 PM
- By bigGUNS04 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2004, 02:38 PM
- By Tiabin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2003, 06:58 PM