drinking once in a while..

1. sportf190

drinking once in a while..

hey guys im just curious i will u sually drink once a week of every other week. and not alot maybe 4 beers and 1 mixed drink .. but the next day i usually weight a pound or 2 less... would that just be water weight.. ?? it shouldnt be muscle right..

2. Unbreakable

Alcohol is diuretic.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

3. I don't drink at all. Last I had a drink was at Christmas, and it was a small glass of Wild Vines lol.
    •   

4. sportf190

haha arligth so most likely its just water weight and if i do it once in a while and dont get hammered and eat protein before and after i should be fine..
  5. Unbreakable

Protein before, protein after - whatever. Alcohol is alcohol. It is a respecter of no macronuitrient - except maybe pizza and wings.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

6. Drinking jacks your metabolism up for a couple days I hear. Alcohol is also a diuretic.
  7. Unbreakable

8. Cool

i like to have the occasional glass of champagne with my giirl

9. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Protein before, protein after - whatever. Alcohol is alcohol. It is a respecter of no macronuitrient - except maybe pizza and wings.
    Word. Pizza and Wings are awesome though! I miss them!

10. Be careful reading anything on Tmag, but this one is actually good:

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...e_to_alcohol_1

11. I get plastered all the time and am stronger than I've ever been.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Moyer View Post
    Be careful reading anything on Tmag, but this one is actually good:

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...e_to_alcohol_1
    Very informative.

13. I know the Anabolic Diet allows you to drink during carb-loading on the weekends, but then again, the Anabolic Diet says nothing to those using gear or PH's. I've also been told there are some different liquors that hardly, if not at all, contain any calories or carbs. IMO, I don't think a drink once in a blue moon will kill you. Your liver won't be too happy with you if you also have gear in your system, but go for it if it's what you really wanna do. I wouldn't drink excessively nor constantly.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    I get plastered all the time and am stronger than I've ever been.
    haha nice.

I get blasted about once a month, and it hasn't adversly affected my gains, the day after always sucks but i just run it off. Maybe its cuz im still young.

Similar Forum Threads

1. drinking to much?
    By Doubravkody in forum Bulking
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 09:23 PM
  2. anyone actually go out drinking?
    By justreading in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 04:25 PM
  3. drinking and mt1
    By abzolute in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28