- 01-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Just some info for those who have or know someone who has arthritis pain. A friend of mine's Mom has arthritis in both wrist, fell down a year ago and broke both of them. I sent her a bottle of Serrapeptase and she notice a great difference within two weeks.
My Mom had to take steroids last year for her arthritis (she's almost sixty) and I bought her two bottles of 60,000 ui pills and she needs nothing now. Can drink her morning coffee again without any problems and is blown away. She's a registered RN and was really skeptical, but swears by it now and has her friends with arthritis taking it now.
I'm not a sponsor, seller, and have nothing to gain. Just passing on knowledge. Read below. There is lot's of benefits to this enzyme. I started taking it for a varicose vein problem and have no problems since.
You can pick this up at any heath store and don't need to by from a web site. Some companies sell it at ridicules prices for some reason, but it's quite cheap if you shop around.
serrapeptase silkworm enzyme article
- 01-13-2009, 08:59 AM
- 01-14-2009, 03:04 PM
01-14-2009, 03:37 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ozc in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2011, 08:10 AM
- By ohiostate2827 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2011, 08:34 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2008, 12:52 PM
- By Synicus in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 13Last Post: 05-10-2008, 09:41 PM
- By Stinger124 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2006, 06:13 PM