- 11-12-2008, 09:56 PM
- 11-12-2008, 10:01 PM
The real question is, why waste good food like that?
- 11-12-2008, 10:05 PM
I know.. I have a habit of eating fast and I don't always chew properly, especially when I have something to do.
11-12-2008, 10:16 PM
11-13-2008, 01:36 PM
Chewing properly is essential to makeing digestion easier on your body. Its one of my worst habits as ive been i fast eater all my life and also have struggled with digestion .
11-13-2008, 02:09 PM
"Our digestive system today is not that good at digesting plant material anymore, much less whole kernels. They pass through our stomach and intestines, and appear in our stool to confound and entertain us."
"Humans lack the enzyme necessary to digest cellulose."
Cellulose - Cellulose Digestion
11-13-2008, 02:14 PM
You have been given, by nature, a second chance. Do not waste this rare opportunity.
Grab that kernel and rechew it.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
11-13-2008, 03:21 PM
11-14-2008, 12:40 AM
11-14-2008, 01:20 PM
11-14-2008, 01:22 PM
11-14-2008, 01:25 PM
11-14-2008, 01:26 PM
11-14-2008, 01:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Wordz_Worf in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2009, 11:09 AM
- By jsp0785 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-08-2009, 10:48 AM
- By T-Bone in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2008, 05:12 PM
- By Aggravated in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 09-21-2007, 07:51 PM
- By anabolik1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2007, 07:56 PM