Cabergolean- NOT just another mucuna pruriens supplement!

1. Cabergolean- NOT just another mucuna pruriens supplement!

Just to clarify some misconceptions that may have ben promulgated by some "doctors" in the supplement community- Cabergolean is NOT just another mucuna pruriens supplement. You CANNOT replicate the effects by spending $10 on a bunch of mucuna pruriens from *** and calling it a day. It is an actual "formula" that leverages different constituents that have different, yet synergistic, effects on the neuorendocrine system. These constituents effect how GHRH and GHIH are increased/ suppressed - to create the most potent pulse of GH available in a non-prescription and LEGAL product.

A lot of thought and science went into the development of this product. If you have an open mind, and you are interested in learning beyond your preconceptions of how a supplemental GH booster actually functions, then we invite you to read the abstract below.

Happy New Year to all!

Gunnar

Nutrigenomics Research Company — Cabergolean White Paper
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

2. Just bought 5 bottles of Cabergolean

3. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Just bought 5 bottles of Cabergolean
    I have 3. Running it in my pct
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. That AM50 code and the Facebook code (if you get in in time) really makes it worth it.
    I only bought the 5th bottle so I could get free shipping lol...doesn't really make sense but I did it!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    That AM50 code and the Facebook code (if you get in in time) really makes it worth it.
    I only bought the 5th bottle so I could get free shipping lol...doesn't really make sense but I did it!!!
    The 5 bottle deal is really good. free shipping and the cost per bottle comes out to be dirt cheap.

6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I have 3. Running it in my pct
    i started taking it in pct also......it will be in all future pct's from now on.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mucuna Pruriens
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 08:31 PM
  2. Mucuna Pruriens and L-Dopa
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 08:07 PM
  3. 1-carboxy vs. Mucuna Pruriens
    Replies: 4