Share with the world how Cabergolean has aided your training/ improved your physique

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Brothers of NRC. Please share with the world how Cabergolean has aided your training/ improved your physique

BigGunn
Shameless Board Rep
Cabergolean.com

NYbodybuilder

Awards
Just started taking cabergolean its to soon to notice results but i will report back within next week,I am doing the 2 doses before bed protocol

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I believe we have addressed that concern sufficiently....but....there is certainly nothing in Bio-Mend that couldn't be helpful. Great source of anti-oxidants.

http://www.cabergolean.com/pages/cabergolean-faq

Q: Can't L-Dopa and Dopamine oxidise to generate toxic free radicals?

A: Evidence supporting a toxic action of L-Dopa or Dopamine on dopaminergic neurons arises largely from in vitro, or test-tube studies. However, with that concern in mind, be it grounded in fiction or science, we have employed two of the body’s greatest antioxidants, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine and NADH. Free radicals look to damage mitochondria energy production. N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine combats this by increasing mitochondria energy production. N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine has been shown to improve memory, increase energy and allow the energy-producing organelles in our cells (mitochondria) to work more effectively by protecting them from free radicals. Cabergolean also employs NADH as a scavenger of free radicals. NADH is also referred to as Coenzyme 1. NADH (or Coenzyme 1) executes the scavenging of free radicals better than any other biological substance known to the body.

Ima have to buy that three get one free and try this out. I need all the recovery I can get and I suggest taking AN Bio-Mend to help flush the free radicals from this.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I would keep anything with nadh in the fridge. Degrades rather quickly

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I have heard that before- but that has not been my experience with NADH nor our customers.

SizeUp

Awards
I've been taking Cabergolean for 2 weeks and i'm about to go into the 3rd. I've noticed some of the most intense pumps i've had from any supplement, like almost painful. Vascularity in arms is pretty cool... doesn't go away :) My sleep quality has vastly improved which i know has helped my recovery greatly. Hit a few PR's this past week too. Looking forward to the coming weeks as i'm sure the effects will increase as the weeks go on!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Insert shameless product plug here :Visit Cabergolean.com and use coupon code AM20 and save 20% on anything in our store:

benawesome

Awards
Hey guys I have been lucky enough to be an NRC athlete and try out cabergolean. Just started this week so I only have a little bit of feedback right away but that's more than I can say for other products i've tried!

30 minutes prior to workout: 4 caps of cabergolean, 1,000mg arginine and a scoop of hemo rage. I was already doing hemo rage and my body had already adapted to it. The pump with adding in the cabergolean was big time noticeable. I felt very full and had a great pump which caused me to have some really good lifts

Before bed: 4 caps of cabergolean. Usually I struggle to fall asleep and stay asleep. Just this week alone I have noticed much better sleep and much deeper sleep. This is huge! More sleep = more progress

This is what I noticed so far but will post updates

tyler knox

Awards
Started taking cabergolean 2 weeks ago and already ive notice better sleep and recovery the next morning. The other thing ive notice was in the gym I get better pumps especially when I hit biceps,chest,triceps and back. As far as muscle building it looks as im building more lean muscle mass then just bulk which is what I try to do in my off season so when it comes closer to a contest I dont have to start dieting till 13 or 14 weeks out depending on what percentage of body fat I have to lose. Overall I like the product and plan on getting more whenever I run out.

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
Well where should I start?? I have been very pleased with cabergolean and so has my family members that I have convinced to buy some as well. The first day/workout I took it I noticed the weights I normally need spotted for to do my forced reps I could do with no spotter. This was the biggest thing I've noticed. Another thing that I've noticed recently is that I constantly have dreams. I use to never have dreams except when I was really tired. But now I have 3-4 dreams a night. So I know its taking me into that deep sleep. I have tried a lot of supplements over the course of 5 years and this one has been one of my top 3 for sure!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you post the label ingredients? I can't read them on your site.

UriahMcGee

Awards
Hey guys I am lucky enough to be a NRC athlete and have been using cabergolean for about a month....its made my sleep absolutely great which has made my recovery a lot better...if I miss a night using cabergolean i can definitely tell a difference in the quality of sleep

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
Hey guys I am lucky enough to be a NRC athlete and have been using cabergolean for about a month....its made my sleep absolutely great which has made my recovery a lot better...if I miss a night using cabergolean i can definitely tell a difference in the quality of sleep
I hear ya there bro. If I miss taking before I go to bed I definetly can tell the difference.

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
Trained chest and biceps today and my pumps have been crazy!!! I finished my workout and went to pull my ear phones out and my biceps skin felt like it was going to rip!!! My strength is awesome lately. This is the best off season I've ever had, loving cabergolean!

SizeUp

Awards
Trained chest and biceps today and my pumps have been crazy!!! I finished my workout and went to pull my ear phones out and my biceps skin felt like it was going to rip!!! My strength is awesome lately. This is the best off season I've ever had, loving cabergolean!
LOL i feel the wicked pumps bro. My bi's get so full i can't touch my face. How long have you been on the cabergolean? If not that long wait until you get about 4 weeks in :) The strength should be climbing well then and i've noticed along w/ pumps drops in the lactic acid level.

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
This is my second bottle. Yes my strength has gone thru the roof! I have set new PR's and I love it.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Between now and September 30th, if you purchase 1 bottle (or more) of Cabergolean, we will include 1 ERGO-BLITZ FREE! ERGO-BLITZ is an intra-workout drink that includes a very effective Nitric Oxide boosting matrix and BCAA's, Glutamine and Citrulline Malate. It is a very unique formula, and we have received excellent feedback in beta testing! Again, this offer is only good for AnabolicMinds.com members!

Just type "FREE ERGO" in the Tell us about any special instructions:field when checking out.

Thanks!!!!

BigGunn

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Between now and September 30th, if you purchase 1 bottle (or more) of Cabergolean, we will include 1 ERGO-BLITZ FREE! ERGO-BLITZ is an intra-workout drink that includes a very effective Nitric Oxide boosting matrix and BCAA's, Glutamine and Citrulline Malate. It is a very unique formula, and we have received excellent feedback in beta testing! Again, this offer is only good for AnabolicMinds.com members!

Just type "FREE ERGO" in the Tell us about any special instructions:field when checking out

Thanks!!!!

BigGunn
AM20 code still good with this also?

benawesome

Awards
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ergo blitz sounds good! gotta try it out

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
I know if its works as good as cabergolean it will be so awesome!

Chris Hunte

Chris Hunte

Awards
I think cabergolean is a pretty good product. Its helping with my vascularity and pumps in then gym. I take one serving before a workout and half before I go to bed. I noticed a good amount of strength increase as well within the first few servings. Awsome product!

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
Well today was shoulders and triceps. Set a new pr on dumbbell shoulder presses. I did the 95s 8 times. **** is legit!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
WTF! That is some serious weight bro!!!!

You should post a youtube video of your training in this thread! We need more hardcore vids on here from members of AM.com.

Well today was shoulders and triceps. Set a new pr on dumbbell shoulder presses. I did the 95s 8 times. **** is legit!

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards

You should post a youtube video of your training in this thread! We need more hardcore vids on here from members of AM.com.
I will for sure. I'm going to try to get my brother to lift back with me and video tape our lifts. Hopefully tomorrow.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I'll put those mo-fos up on NRCTV!

I will for sure. I'm going to try to get my brother to lift back with me and video tape our lifts. Hopefully tomorrow.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

NYbodybuilder

Awards
2 WEEKS IN

Ive been using Cabergolean for about two weeks now and im 7 weeks out from my 1st bodybuilding competition,So far im definitely noticing a deeper sleep since im doing 2 doses before bed which is helping my recovery,I also noticed a increase in strength on most lifts noticeably on bigger muscle groups like legs and back.As for the contest prep im on track but this week we made a big change in my carb cycling were im going 2 low carb days for every high day we also drop calories alot while ramping up cardio to 65mins 7x a week.My coach is stressing that i can not get weaker and have to push the weight each workout so thats exactly what im gonna do!

-Vinny

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Good luck Vinny! Keep us posted bro. Your focus has been intense. I am sure you will kill it!

2 WEEKS IN

Ive been using Cabergolean for about two weeks now and im 7 weeks out from my 1st bodybuilding competition,So far im definitely noticing a deeper sleep since im doing 2 doses before bed which is helping my recovery,I also noticed a increase in strength on most lifts noticeably on bigger muscle groups like legs and back.As for the contest prep im on track but this week we made a big change in my carb cycling were im going 2 low carb days for every high day we also drop calories alot while ramping up cardio to 65mins 7x a week.My coach is stressing that i can not get weaker and have to push the weight each workout so thats exactly what im gonna do!

-Vinny

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
2 WEEKS IN

-Vinny
65 min a day of cardio :eek: Holey smokes. What is your calorie intake look like?

All I can say is that if your strength is increasing this deep into prep with that kind of cardio going on, the Cabergolean has got to be doing something!! Keep up the good work and keep us updated!

SizeUp

Awards
The science behind Cabergolean is there and the bro science is DEF there lol, in the trenches it works. Pumps, Strength, Focus, recovery, sleep quality, mind muscle connection, feeling of "fullness", vascularity... i'm sure there's more things i'm not thinking of at the moment but that seems like a lot from one product. No B*llSh*t ...it just works.

NYbodybuilder

Awards
Good luck Vinny! Keep us posted bro. Your focus has been intense. I am sure you will kill it!
Thanks,will do!

65 min a day of cardio :eek: Holey smokes. What is your calorie intake look like?

All I can say is that if your strength is increasing this deep into prep with that kind of cardio going on, the Cabergolean has got to be doing something!! Keep up the good work and keep us updated!

Thanks,yea my coach is killing me early on with the cardio so when we come closer to the comp he can get it back n fill me out with food

As of today diet got a lot harder

Low,Low,High(repeat)

High day

m1- 50g whey, 1 cup oats,
m2- 12 egg whites, 1.5 cup rice,
m3-6 oz chicken, 1 cup rice,
m4- 6 oz chicken, 1 cup rice,
m5-40 or 50g whey, 40g waxi maize,
m6-10 oz tilapia, 1 cup green beans

low days-
m1-50g whey, 1 cup oats,
m2-12 egg whites,
m3-same as 2
m4-6 oz chicken, 1/2 cup rice
m5-50g whey, 40g waxi maize,

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
m1- 50g whey, 1 cup oats,
m2- 12 egg whites, 1.5 cup rice,
m3-6 oz chicken, 1 cup rice,
m4- 6 oz chicken, 1 cup rice,
m5-40 or 50g whey, 40g waxi maize,

low days-
m1-50g whey, 1 cup oats,
m2-12 egg whites,
m3-same as 2
m4-6 oz chicken, 1/2 cup rice
m5-50g whey, 40g waxi maize,
Holey smokes. Id be careful. The issue id be concerned with is that there is no fat in your diet! Unless you are eating dark meat chicken, I hope you dont plan on running that for any extended time. If thats chicken breast you are eating, your fat is less than 10g a day. My 130 lb wife has a diet with 30g of fat! :eek: Wont be long before you crash hormonally running on that.

Im not your coach, so I have no idea what your condition is or the reasoning behind his methods, but I would only run on a diet like that as a quick crash diet as an extreme measure to lean out quickly.

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
Holey smokes. Id be careful. The issue id be concerned with is that there is no fat in your diet! Unless you are eating dark meat chicken, I hope you dont plan on running that for any extended time. If thats chicken breast you are eating, your fat is less than 10g a day. My 130 lb wife has a diet with 30g of fat! :eek: Wont be long before you crash hormonally running on that.

Im not your coach, so I have no idea what your condition is or the reasoning behind his methods, but I would only run on a diet like that as a quick crash diet as an extreme measure to lean out quickly.
I second this. I would add some fat to your last meal with the tilapia.

NYbodybuilder

Awards

thanks for the input!

This switch was made yesterday till then i actually had a low,med,high carb days(with lots of fat on low days) but now were doing low,low,high and just took out all the fats to lower cals.Reason for this is i need to lose more fat so hes making me suffer now with the low carbs/cal now(while i have fat on me)rather than later so he can drop cardio and ramp up the cals leading to the show

Ill keep you guys updated and let you know how it goes

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Hey AM members

In an effort to get full exposure of our products- between now and October 21st we will offer the discount code AM50 to take 50% off any of our products. 50% off of Cabergolean is like 17 bucks and 50% off of ERGO-BLITZ is roughly 14 bucks!

We really believe that we have a great product(s), and that is why we are willing to offer this deep a discount. We just want to "spread the gospel" and hopefully this helps.

Give us a chance to help you take your training to the next level~

Thanks!

Gunnar

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
SizeUp, AKA Heavyweight NPC Athlete Mike Skinner, going balls-out on the leg press. 5th set with 24th plates! Cabergolean fueled baby!

[video=youtube_share;t-bODmMsebk]http://youtu.be/t-bODmMsebk[/video]