NP please put up a pre sale for JP8

1. Smile NP please put up a pre sale for JP8

Would like to see a pre sale cause i know your price will be better than bb and maybe you could put a combo deal ether.

2. it should be up and avalable for purchase either tomorrow or wednesday.
  3. Exclamation Ready For Purchase!

Get Diesel's well-requested and new product, JP8, is now on pre-sale at NutraPlanet for ONLY $39.99!!! Act fast, because this sale price WILL NOT LAST LONG!

This product is estimated to arrive in stock by Wednesday, the 23rd.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
    •   

4. great news!!!

5. thanks guys. does fedex run on the weekends gonna be goin home for the weekend and wasn't sure if i should send it their.

6. How many servings per tub? Will there be label info available?

7. Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    How many servings per tub? Will there be label info available?

Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

8. The people have asked, and thus they have received! Nutraplanet ftw.

9. Can't wait to get this to use with NOS Ether (just waiting on a few more things to get in stock )!

10. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    I will have to view this at home. Apparently my work's network prevents photobucket.com links of any sort. just got a blank message from you

11. http://www.getdiesel.com/cgi-bin/ind...howhtml&id=jp8

You can check out the link above for the write-up and supplements facts. I think this one should work for you at work.

Thanks for your patience and business!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 01:37 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 05:36 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:04 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 04:59 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 10:14 PM