ETA on formestane?

  1. ETA on formestane?


    title says it all


  2. hopefully soon

  3. Its gone, for good.
    •   
       


  4. Negative....just ordered 15 grams for $52 shipping included to Hawaii.

  5. where did you find it?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    where did you find it?

    False order my friend...sorry. I just got an email today saying that my credit card was being credited back the money I spent and the item was discontinued. Sorry for gettin ur hopes up bro.

  7. I was quite jealous there Definitely no form for a good while guys.

  8. any chance for formestane after olympics ??

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Antonek View Post
    any chance for formestane after olympics ??
    Right now it's only speculation, but if it can be done, we will get it for you.

  10. Whats the reason for the lack of formestane? Customs or something?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by McBurly View Post
    Whats the reason for the lack of formestane? Customs or something?
    Chinas on lockdown my friend
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  12. makes sense, dang oh well
    I guess I can wait till Olympics are over

  13. I don't really have much to add other than ffs

  14. I think I might have found some, but its expensive :-(.

  15. Anyone interested?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    I think I might have found some, but its expensive :-(.

    How expensive?

  17. $16 a gram!

  18. Lot of bunk stuff out there too, careful..

  19. Yup. I'm pretty much sure this is the real stuff though. Got absolute trust w/ the supplier/site.

  20. Ouch... Not at $16/gram. Man thats pricey.

  21. If someone stockpiled in anticipation of this scarcity, and if people are willing to pay $16/g, that person would make a killing. I'm not sure how many people would pay that though; it's way overpriced IMO.

  22. I just got some dermx (formestane). 2 bottles worth. Basically in a spray bottle. I believe 15-20squirts = 1ml form , but im not sure, ill have to check the back of the bottle. Im so ready to do a cycle of this.....just doing research and waiting for the right time.
  23. Fair Price For For Formestane


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    If someone stockpiled in anticipation of this scarcity, and if people are willing to pay $16/g, that person would make a killing. I'm not sure how many people would pay that though; it's way overpriced IMO.
    What do you think is a good price to pay for formestane?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    What do you think is a good price to pay for formestane?
    I would pay 30 clams for 5 g's in a carrier like penetrate.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by larue38462 View Post
    False order my friend...sorry. I just got an email today saying that my credit card was being credited back the money I spent and the item was discontinued. Sorry for gettin ur hopes up bro.
    dam!!! i was about to order for the place you saw it in stock....i was so excited when i found it too...lame
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

  26. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    dam!!! i was about to order for the place you saw it in stock....i was so excited when i found it too...lame
    I miss the days of cheap form.
    I'm finding it for $16 a gram, but I'm thinking maybe if a bunch of us band together, we could get a cheaper price. (Bulk buying power?)

  27. I know man....I was pretty pissed when I got an email sayin they were crediting my card back.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    What do you think is a good price to pay for formestane?
    Ideally ~$3/gram like http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...er-5-gram.html lol. I don't personally mess with AI's, but if I wanted some right now I'd consider paying maybe $6/gram, but it is a function of how bad you want it.

  29. Why don't you mess w/ AI's?

    Isn't Form relatively mild for what it does?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much Formestane do I need to...
    By Broly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 02:37 PM
  2. Formestane with TRT/HRT?
    By RoadBlocK in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 03:33 PM
Log in
Log in