New Nutra-Caps, Now In Stock!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is proud to announce our new and upgraded selection of Nutra-Caps!!!

First up to bat is our high-quality, high-extract TEA-GCG™ (Green Tea Caps 50%) (100 caps), which yields 250mg of total EGCG! This product is currently ONLY $9.99!!!

NutraPlanet TEA-GCG™ is a reliable and affordable way to supply a super high quality green tea extract to your diet.

Green Tea, especially when extracted for high levels of a catechin called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) is an anti-oxidant powerhouse, potent fat-burner and all around health super food. In fact, green tea is one of the widely studied herbs in existence. As of 2004, there were over 1000 studies published that demonstrated the health benefits of green tea.

For more information on this product, please click here.

Next, we are proud to offer our new Coleus 20% Capsules (90 caps), which are currently ONLY $14.95!!!

Coleus Forskohlii is an Ayurvedic herb that has shown to have a host of beneficial effects to anyone looking to better their health. Forskohlii is of interest to health enthusiasts as it has been shown to increase lean muscle mass while simultaneously decreasing levels of body fat.

For more information on this product, please click here.

**Also, stay tuned, for NA-Rala caps will be coming soon!!!

NutraPlanet: Helping you, help yourself!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
O great through these up several hours after my order :rolleyes:

i like these two and will purchase some sometime soon!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Awesome.

NutraPlanet ~Listening to the consumers!

Already stocked up on the GT caps at the moment, but next order will surley be hitting up the forskohlii

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice packaging! Looking forward to the NA-RALA caps!

JDF

Awards
  • Established
are all the nutra caps getting the new sexy bottles?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Nice. So, I don't get the Ziplock bags anymore? I like the sideways text. Like Sly's line.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Damn I have a bunch of Green tea, can I just order the bottle as a conversation piece? Looks good guys.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
The bottled look great. As soon as the Divanil and Res come in i'm going on a shopping spree!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very attractive stuff.

how much forshkolli a day? 300mg?

divanil is going to go quick!

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
sweet deals! gonna miss the baggies though. bottles looked great, but theres just something cool about those bags.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
very nice NP. Def liking the new look. I'll be ordering very soon glad I waited:D

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh man, I loved the sexy plastic bags lol..Seriously, those bottles are sickkkkkkkkkkkk

:djparty:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow those are some sexy bottles! Stockage time!

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Love the bottles kinda reminds me of instone brand...

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
wow, the new bottle seems to be a hit!
maybe NP should consider selling just the bottles.

Manko Oyaji

Awards
The bottles are cool, but being all the way in Japan. I wonder if it will drive up my shipping cost. Nutra goin to run an International shipping special soon.:djparty:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the coleus caps is a very nice addition!!!
i may have to give it a try myself.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just picked up 4 bottles of the Green Tea caps for my wife. Great deal, Nutra!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any word on 6 Bromo?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh and Man those are some shaweet bottles! :D

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
the 6-bromo was added in the Juggernaut T-Drive Extreme. Only 12mg per cap, but $10 per bottle.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new TEA-GCG™ and Coleus 20% Capsules pack design is simply awesome. I have to collect a few bottles! :)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bottles look very similar to avant research products. Usin the same contract manufacturer ey? :)

Great deal on the tea though...dont even think I can cap it myself cheaper.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new TEA-GCG™ and Coleus 20% Capsules pack design is simply awesome. I have to collect a few bottles! :)
Lol somehow that made me think of Bobble-heads that spit out NutraCaps when you bounce their head... Definitely not something we got in the works, but it sure sounds amazing. Imagine knocking a bobble head and it spits out your green tea caps :drunk: