Error when submitting order

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Figured i'd post this since it's sunday and the customer service email won't be checked until (maybe) tomorrow. Has anyone been getting this message when placing an order?

We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.
And yes, i've already sent a detailed email to CS@Nutra.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
IE worked. For some reason, my past 2 orders had no problem with FF.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Were they before the site update? There has been issues with comments not appearing when ordering with Firefox recently.
The past two were on 04/13/2008, and 03/23/2008. I'm not sure when the site updated though

Anyways glad to hear your ordered worked :woohoo: The goodies are heading your way!
Thanks, hopefully my comment on requesting ninja monkeys to package up my box will be honored :lol:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, hopefully my comment on requesting ninja monkeys to package up my box will be honored :lol:
ninja monkeys come with every order.
however, they come disguised as white styrofoam peanuts......so don't throw them out.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
ninja monkeys come with every order.
however, they come disguised as white styrofoam peanuts......so don't throw them out.
Crap, I threw them out last time. There must be a bunch running around my university now :woohoo: .

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
everything resolved, got my order on Friday (lots of ninja seeds and some free samples). I'm trying out ragnarok currently until the summer ends, and then i'll be trying some other things that came with the order :thumbsup: .