Man

tgass

tgass

Awards
What's going on with MAN Sports? I being waiting to get some clout and Blueprint for quite a while at least 4 months and still nothing... Whats going one guys? any idea when its going to be back in stock?

And for Blueprint do you think dosing it twice a day would be a bad idea??:fool2:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
blue print was scheduled for arrival on 4/18 but i'm guessing it was part of the recent DHL mess-up that has delayed the restocking of a lot of products at NP.

no solid ETA on clout. clout seems to frequently run out of stock at a lot of distributors. i believe man has trouble keeping up with demand for clout.

tgass

tgass

Awards
Those bastards from DHL, i thought it wasn't out because they were reformulating stuff, or so i hear or dreamed of lol...
I am looking forward to try some Clout but heard the taste is not very pleasing...

Any one to chime in about the double dosing on the blueprint?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Double dosing seems unnecessary IMO, unless you've taken it at the normal dose before and noticed nothing.

tgass

tgass

Awards
No i did a 40 days run, its was pretty good, but was just wondering if the results would come a bit faster dosing it a bit higher...

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I am still waiting on a word back from the owner on where our orders is located. Thanks for everyone's patience!