DCP when will it be back?

hat eku

Awards
Do guys know when you'll have this back in stock? I'm wanting to make an order today or tomorrow. I lookin at recreate and the new nos ether. I thought if it was goin to be awhile on the DCP i would try the Naplam spray. Being a college student and short on cash any good feedback would be appreciated.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will update this thread this afternoon with a target date.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do guys know when you'll have this back in stock? I'm wanting to make an order today or tomorrow. I lookin at recreate and the new nos ether. I thought if it was goin to be awhile on the DCP i would try the Naplam spray. Being a college student and short on cash any good feedback would be appreciated.
just buy it from another website.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nos, thanks man...your loyalty means more to me than you know :thumbsup:

no problem, the customer service and prices are what bring me back time after time...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NP customer service kicks @$$!

I wanna know when DCP will be in too though

Manko Oyaji

Awards
We live all the way in Japan and my gf orders all my supplements for me through Nutraplanet exclusively. We used to shop tryin to get the best deals all over the place. But Nutraplanets Custumer service and great prices make them the handsdown best. Always a wonderful experience and when DCP is back in stock im ready to place another order already placed two large ones this week.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
ya i only buy from nutra. this sounds stupid but it seems like they have a personal relationship with you. i made an order and had to cancel cause i was moving. they were cool about it and told me goodluck on my move. my favorite is when they address you as "friend". that made it more personal to me and made me never stray way from the nutra.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i only buy from nutra. this sounds stupid but it seems like they have a personal relationship with you. i made an order and had to cancel cause i was moving. they were cool about it and told me goodluck on my move. my favorite is when they address you as "friend". that made it more personal to me and made me never stray way from the nutra.
it is great customer service but when ur like me and need something ASAP u sometimes must wander somewhere else.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i have been there before. but yes other sites do have DCP instock right now.
i usually take an inventory on what i have and when it will run out i so usually never get into a bind.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We live all the way in Japan and my gf orders all my supplements for me through Nutraplanet exclusively. We used to shop tryin to get the best deals all over the place. But Nutraplanets Custumer service and great prices make them the handsdown best. Always a wonderful experience and when DCP is back in stock im ready to place another order already placed two large ones this week.
That's a great endorsement. Thank you for your loyalty, and hopefully we get DCP back in stock soon. Some things are just beyond our control sometimes.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have been there before. but yes other sites do have DCP instock right now.
i usually take an inventory on what i have and when it will run out i so usually never get into a bind.
sometimes i do have to buy from CNW because it's literally 2 hours away from me and i get the stuff the next day

CodyMartin

CodyMartin

Awards
I had to buy my DCP from website "X" last time... I have about 13 days left of this bottle but I need another in order to get through my full stack of DCP/LRL. Which means, I need to reorder by friday so I can be sure and have it before my current bottle is out. Do you think You'll have it by Friday?

I don't want to order from "X" again :nono:

Really sucks what happened to your batch though... sorry to hear that.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
it is great customer service but when ur like me and need something ASAP u sometimes must wander somewhere else.

I hear that, but when I wander I always feel dirty afterwards. :rofl:

Nutra is always the best and first place I look.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maximum of 2 weeks...we started production and I have paid a massive incentive for a partial order ASAP.

bryan4592

Awards
Maximum of 2 weeks...we started production and I have paid a massive incentive for a partial order ASAP.
Works for me! I appreciate your efforts! You will be rewarded by a substantial order on my behalf...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Works for me! I appreciate your efforts! You will be rewarded by a substantial order on my behalf...
This we like to hear! :D Thank you for your continued support!

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Initials GK? If so, it has been my pleasure helping you guys !

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not bad...almost 2 weeks on the nose.

Manko Oyaji

Awards
Initials GK? If so, it has been my pleasure helping you guys !
Yup, She's GK, thank you so much verner, initialy since it was a large order it was hard because of fraud protection and her change of address didn't go through but you still went above and beyond helping us out and now you will have customers for life. This company has helped me change my body and I am again addicted to changing my body comp. People at my gym are noticing the results and are curious about what i take and I have already got 2 people from Japan to place orders through you. I place a large order every other month and I can't wait for DCP to be in stock since i love that stuff so much and I want her to try it as well. I hope it comes in with time for me to take advantage of the anabolic pump special and some thermoglide for my gym bag.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16