aftershock/hypershock - AnabolicMinds.com

aftershock/hypershock

1. New Member

aftershock/hypershock

Glad to see you picked up these products from myogenix. they are both solid products.

2. New Member

Reputation Reputation

I used to be a BIG Myogenix fan. I went through like 6 or so bottles of Aftershock and 2 of Hypershock. I've got to tell you, Hypershock is a perfect name, that pre-w product JAZZES me up like no other, almost too much.

The Aftershock Tropical Typhoon used to be the best tasting thing in the history of the world, supplement or not. Then they changed their formula (kudos) and the taste hasn't been the same.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I used to be a BIG Myogenix fan. I went through like 6 or so bottles of Aftershock and 2 of Hypershock. I've got to tell you, Hypershock is a perfect name, that pre-w product JAZZES me up like no other, almost too much.

The Aftershock Tropical Typhoon used to be the best tasting thing in the history of the world, supplement or not. Then they changed their formula (kudos) and the taste hasn't been the same.
    try the wildberry blast. its the best flavor. and the new hypershock formula is awesome and tastes great too.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I used to use both of these products. I liked the profile on aftershock but I've since gone the route of do-it-yourself post workout nutrition.
    I never tried the wild berry blast but I remember tropical typhoon being good.
    Do they still make the third product? I believe it was called Myolean.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I used to use both of these products. I liked the profile on aftershock but I've since gone the route of do-it-yourself post workout nutrition.
    I never tried the wild berry blast but I remember tropical typhoon being good.
    Do they still make the third product? I believe it was called Myolean.
    myolean evolution is new and improved also. it doesnt foam up at all and they have banana and strawberry now. the stats on it are great for an mrp.
  6. New Member

I like how they threw the joint support into aftershock, I'll be picking some of this up.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recovery Supp...Aftershock, recon, xtend?
    By nickthehand in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 11:55 AM
  2. Myogenix AfterShock with zero carb isopure
    By Batman1991 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 01:52 PM