ATTN AM Members...Are you up for the challenge?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now that I have your attention...LOL! NutraPlanet is looking for reputable board reps who are dedicated, driven, and dependable. We are looking for seasoned board vets who are willing to rep for NP here on AM.

Think you've got what it takes? Apply here...

Perks:
  • Reps will be offered a supplement allowance of $100/month
  • Be a part of a passionate, growing team in the supplement industry
  • Eligible for future positions in the NP family
Requirements:
  • Offer consistent assistance on the board for product questions and/or customer service inquiries
  • Assist in marketing and advertising specials and promotions
  • Network with other AM sponsors for future sales and promos
Further prerequisites:
  • Patience with animals (a must for temperamental flying ninja monkeys)
  • Circus experience
  • Mad judo skills (for temperamental customers)
  • High pain tolerance to paper cuts and lemon juice
  • Must have an undying fervor for the following: Star Wars, Darth Vader, The Matrix 1 and 2, Lord of the Rings, Chuck Norris, and Comic Book superheros
...and have attempted to google Find Chuck Norris at least once in their lifetime.

We are looking for 2-3 overly qualified candidates who fit the bill. All NP board reps will go through monthly performance reviews.

Still think you have what it takes? Post your resume here...and let the games begin!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think I can help here. Umm... My resume is quite spotty though. LOL

MB

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Cellar, I want to hear from you dude ! :)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
if your decision heavily weights this componet then i believe i might just have a shot at this.
Patience with animals (a must for temperamental flying ninja monkeys)
Circus experience
Mad judo skills (for temperamental customers)
High pain tolerance to paper cuts and lemon juice
Must have an undying fervor for the following: Star Wars, Darth Vader, The Matrix 1 and 2, Lord of the Rings, Chuck Norris, and Comic Book superheros

...and have attempted to google Find Chuck Norris at least once in their lifetime.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'd like to also mention that i am highly skilled with numb chucks.

and i wear sex panther colone because it's illegal in nine countries and made with real bits of panther.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
OCCFan023:

Well first off I have met Chuck Norris so I have never had to google him. Instead I witnessed his aura and might first hand. :D

I have really been putting a lot of time the past year into furthering my knowledge of nutrition, exercise, and supplementation. Through both articles and use I have gained first hand knowledge of compounds coming out in todays market. Every day my passion for the fitness industry grows and I am constantly looking for ways to help myself towards success and more importantly people around me willing to listen.

In 6 months I will begin college with hopes of double majoring in both Exercise Science and some type of business degree or managerial position. I am currently seeking information regarding certifications with the ACSM and NSCA (although some certs require a BA first..) My dream is to eventually one day open a gym franchise that offers not only high standard of exercise and equipment but supplementation to further gains. Now why does this pertain to Nutraplanet and creating a relationship as a representative? Because a long standing relationship with a quality Company in partnership with a quality board will only help both parties. You can see I am a dedicated individual looking to help the board, its sponsors (and its solo providing store,) and those frequenting this board that have helped me to where I am today.

Furthermore I find myself growing more and more devoted to AM as every day passes. I have found that this board and its members are not just here to supply information (however this still remains the top priority) but as a whole everyone is very united. I would love to work with fellow board companies and reps with promotions and ideas to offer unique and innovated means of marketing and promotion. AM continues to prosper and build its reputation in the online world of bodybuilding, and I know I can have a place alongside it if given the chance.

Of course you may think I am to young at 19 for people to take myself serious or as knowledgeable as older members, but I assure you this is not the case. As stated above I have put the the time in (to form a solid foundation) and only continue to further my knowledge.

Above all of this I have already formed a solid relationship with Nutraplanet in the form of a devoted customer. I am familiar with it as a company and its standards to its customers.

Lastly I would like to state I love animals, went to the circus when I was 12, and although I despise paper cuts I am The One for the job ;)

Thanks for the time, and best of luck to whom ever is chosen to Rep for Nutra!

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Name: James Thompson
Relevant related objective info
Offer consistent assistance on the board for product questions and/or customer service inquiries
I research as extensively as possible every ingredient I can in a supplement that I ever consider taking. I have several years experience working for H&R block in customer service related positions, and am currently available 24 hours a day with a completely flexible schedule. I'm well spoken, and courteous especially when under pressure from irate and ill tempered customers. The last two weeks of tax season tempers this.
Assist in marketing and advertising specials and promotions

* Network with other AM sponsors for future sales and promos
I never shy away from unorthodox tasks put upon me by my employers, and easily maintain professionalism while staying
easily approachable and sociable.

Further prerequisites:
* Patience with animals (a must for temperamental flying ninja monkeys)
I had six dogs I took care of 24/7 for two years. Now I'm down to three. Ninja monkeys I've never had t deal with, but get along well with ninja turtles.
* Circus experience
One of my X's was a freakshow and had horrible make up. I became quite experienced with her regardless...

* Mad judo skills (for temperamental customers)
* High pain tolerance to paper cuts and lemon juice
I have studied BJJ and aikido, willing to learn judo. Being in a wheelchair you need your hands free to move well. One day while carrying my mail home from the mail room, I stuffed it under my shirt so I could have my hands free, and got a nice papercut right under the knob of my right nipple, not a single tear fell.
Must have an undying fervor for the following: Star Wars, Darth Vader, The Matrix 1 and 2, Lord of the Rings, Chuck Norris, and Comic Book superheros
I own the LOTRO books and movies, and beta tested for the online game. When cypher told the agents to make him rich and important in exchange for betraying Neo, he forgot to also say he wanted to be hot, buff, and exceedingly well hung.
Anyone who's played World of Warcraft like myself has a HUGE library of chuck norris jokes. I liked the cartoon he had in the 80's. As far as comic book heroes go, Tim burton made the first two modern era batman movies, and they have so far been the only good ones. I own Wolverine #1 and have two alternate covers for X-men #1 ( early 90's generation) both autographed by stan lee in gold ink, with certificates. In my early teens I wanted to screw rogue.

I'm disabled on SSI which gives me plenty of availability, and I'm
willing to both research and self test any supplement. I currently train cardio daily and lift 4x per week.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
All over this

I definitely feel as though I could fill this position perfectly. I am always on the AnabolicMinds and I am have been a Nutraplanet customer for a while now. I am willing to give unbiased advice when necessary, and would love to be part of Nutraplanet. I have a good amount of base knowledge on the many different supplements offered at Nutraplanet, and have the ability to research and learn anything I need to. I am motivated and dedicated to helping the advancement of the website, and would love nothing more than to be part of the team. I have the ability to leave emotions and personal feelings out of my responses and give all the members of the board respect and friendly, efficient customer service. I am currently employed part time, so I will have a lot of time to dedicate to the site, and would enjoy doing so. I would be extremely honored to part of the Nutraplanet team and would do anything needed to fulfill your expectations. I also would have no problem representing Nutraplanet at different fitness expo's during the year. I would hope you guys take me into consideration when choosing your rep and appreciate the oppurtunity.

PS. I have mad judo skill's, even chuck norris thinks there sweet.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
wow, great opportunity, id be all over this but with school, my gf, my dog and working out i dont think id be able to give it my all :(

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think OCC would be a great choice.

:thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the ability to leave emotions and personal feelings out of my responses and give all the members of the board respect and friendly, efficient customer service....I also would have no problem representing Nutraplanet at different fitness expo's during the year.
Both very important qualities, IMO.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to apply for this opportunity to rep for Nutraplanet on these boards. I'll start off with a little bit of background about myself. I'm a 2nd year University student studying Life Sciences/Exercise Sciences up here in Canada. I was once a "lurker" on AM, having found the site from another forum and was impressed with the content and posting. I only read for a few months, and then I finally registered and started posting. I started getting answers to my own questions by experienced gym goers, and a few months afterwards had my first log opportunity (Thank's Clickster from Axis Labs for having faith in me!). It started slowly, but then I began posting and interacting which opened me up to new mindsets and ideas. I would be intrigued by one topic, and my research into the topic would just get me to look deeper and in the end I was spending tons of time on AM just searching through old posts and going over literature.

I have always had a passion for nutrition and exercise, and AM only opened me eyes to what a complex field this really is. I would find myself trying to understand how the components of a new product work, even when I had an anatomy bellringer the next day sometimes! I have been fortunate enough to have swapped PM's and also discussed via threads with some members with a great knowledge of supplements and herbs that I couldn't have understood/discovered just from googling. These people make AM truly unique by giving it character, but also a great foundation of knowledge. (A special thank you to Ike "Stragpedia. You've taught me more than you know!)

Through AM I discovered Nutraplanet, and I made a rendezvous with my 1st shipment on a vacation to the US, and was instantly a repeat customer from their great turnaround time, generous samples and awesome CSR support. I get told I'm crazy by my friends when they see my mountain of white Nutraplanet tubs with bizarre names (Yellow Gold anyone? Or the deadly 1-Carboxyl) and when I make my pills.

With respect to qualifications, if you view my post history you will see I consistently try and help out others and reply to their questions. Also when I don't know the answer, I straight up say it and suggest the proper person for them to contact. I also have dealt with CSR's (Verner :wave:) and understand the patience and mentality required (I worked one summer in customer relations and it was an eye opener!). Also university has developed my work ethic, and I understand how to handle and manage my committments. I already spend alot of time on the AM forums, and would be willing and able to help represent Nutraplanet. As for dedication, I accidentally closed this window and am rewriting a good 30 minutes of typing lol. On AM I have gotten to know many of the other company reps, and would be in a good position to liaison with them for Nutra's interests.

Now that I've got your attention stryder, clear out your PM's lol. I tried a while back trying to let you know about a problem I had getting CoA's but your inbox was always full! Thanks for considering my application, and best of luck everybody!:cheers: Aww this app makes me realize how much reading and posting here at AM has changed me. :type:

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Not the most seasoned but willing to work quite hard. I would love to represent your company!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd throw my hat in the ring if I weren't already a representative for a great company...instead I'll bump the thread and wish everybody good luck!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm....What an opportunity this could be, I have to at least take a shot:

As you are probably aware, Im already a big fan of NutraPlanet as well as a loyal customer. Ive been around for a while, and although I dont post as much as some folks here at am.com, I feel that I have offered some good advice from time to time, as well as being an active member in many serious threads, although I tend to shy away from the more silly and pointless threads, I still have a sense of humor, and can laugh and joke along with the best of them. My posting style tends to be more conservative, serious and to the point, rather than simply posting for the sake of making a post, but I enjoy a good laugh, and have actually laughed out loud from some of the silly threads and replys Ive read here on am.com. I would be more than willing to devote time spent here at am.com to offering assistance to other board members on product questions, and helping with customer service inquires. I would love the opportunity to help with sponsors relating to specials, promotions, sales and marketing in any way that I could. Ive run a few well received product logs, and Im always willing to try new things. Im 38 years old, been training on and off for about 12 years, got back into it seriously a couple of years ago, about to setup a room in the house as a serious home gym for the availability to train any given time, looking forward to making real progress. I dont consider myself an expert, in any aspect of the sport of bodybuilding or weight training, but I have acquired some knowledge over the years, unfortunately, alot of it through trial and error, and I feel Ive come to the point where I know what works for me, and Im in the process of applying those principals that I have learned over time. I am more than happy to share my thoughts, experience and opinions with anyone who is truly seeking knowledge and guidance. I just starting running DCP, and Im really excited about getting some Recreate to shed some fat just in time for the beach. Any other info, please feel free to pm me with questions.

Logs:
Further prerequisites:
  • I have patience with animals although I dont particularly care for what the flying monkeys did to the scarecrow, I will try to put my personal feelings aside.
  • Ive been to the circus, but didnt particularly care for that either.
  • I hope Karate will be sufficient to deal with temperamental customers.
  • As far as pain, lemon juice doesnt compare to a 20g in the Vastus Lateralis.
  • Loved Star Wars and Darth Vader, have been a fan of LOTR since I was a child, read the hobbit, watched the original cartoon a million times, and actually remember the original film. The Matrix spoke to me, the Matrix 2 was ok. Loved Comic superheros as a kid, and Chuck Norris, is of course, THE MAN.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cx0TTucQAE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Remember, "When the boogey man goes to bed everynight, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris"

• The First rule of Chuck Norris is: you do not talk about Chuck Norris
  • Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
  • Chuck Norris make onions CRY!!!
  • There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
  • Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.
  • Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
  • Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
  • Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
  • Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
  • Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
  • Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.
  • Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
  • Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
  • Chuck Norris does not get frostbite. Chuck Norris bites frost
  • If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
  • Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
  • Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.
  • Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.
  • Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
  • When Chuck Norris calls 1-900 numbers, he doesnt get charged. He holds up the phone and money falls out.
  • There are no races, only countries of people Chuck Norris has beaten to different shades of black and blue.
  • When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.
  • Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.
  • Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
  • Chuck Norris always knows the EXACT location of Carmen SanDiego.
  • Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.
  • Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.
  • Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a great opportunity this is sam for some lucky individuals. Nutraplanet really is an amazing company! I'd have to say that i agree with mullet that OCC would be a wonderful addition to represent your company here on AM.

Just for the record sam, i do have some experience with flying ninja monkeys'. If you ever need a hand, you just let me know buddy haha :D ;)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I spend a lot of time here and read a lot, and shop at nutraplanet most of the time. I also like going the extra mile to be of assisstance for those in need. Good luck with the choices!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is an amazing oppurtunity

i'll give my shout out of a recommendation to OCC he is very helpful to anyone who needs it on this site

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id put my hand up? Eh..

Im Aussie! Im online when no one else is, good for catch up posts!

;)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to take the time this morning to include my name in this opportunity.

[*]Offer consistent assistance on the board for product questions and/or customer service inquiries
As part of the community, I attempt to respond to inqueries that I believe I am capable of answering. I've worked in a supplement 'shoppe' for the better part of a year and have taken what I've learned here into the store and vice versa.

[*]Assist in marketing and advertising specials and promotions
I'd love to help to bring happiness to the community. To me it's like Christmas whenever I seen the new NP promotions.

[*]Network with other AM sponsors for future sales and promos
During my time on here I have already experienced networking with other sponsors on the site. Each one of them is a pleasure to work with and represents their respective companies exceptionally.

Further prerequisites:

[*]Patience with animals (a must for temperamental flying ninja monkeys)
As a Blitzkrieg Ninja, I am aware of the dangers presented by flying ninja monkeys and if need be, I would give my life...or at least the 'old college try,' to protect the NP supplement mega-stash.

[*]Circus experience
I'm told that I went once when I was two. I can't be certain but I believe that the experience was so traumatic that I've removed it from memory completely.

[*]Mad judo skills (for temperamental customers)
Blitzkrieg Ninja Brigade martial arts incorporates judo, karate, tae kwan do, and adolescent girl slapping into a fluid art known as 'razzle dazzle.'

[*]High pain tolerance to paper cuts and lemon juice
As a dare I did a line of salt in a bar once. Both nostrils (you have to even it out.) Needless to say I spent about 5 minutes blowing my nose afterwards to get it all out.

[*]Must have an undying fervor for the following: Star Wars, Darth Vader, The Matrix 1 and 2, Lord of the Rings, Chuck Norris, and Comic Book superheros

Han shot first (the hell with Greedo,) Independent contractors knew what they were getting into when they were building the second Death Star.

I know kung-fu become a common phrase.

LotR AND The Hobbit are awesome. Sean Bean was great as Boromir. I wish Pete Jackson would do a Hobbit Movie, no idea who'd play Bard, or Bjorn...I wish I could turn in to a bear.

Chuck Norris and I have a mutal respect for each other. I respect him as a diety for fear of death and he acts like I don't even exist.

My idols are The Green Lantern: Hal Jordan, not Kyle Raynor (and don't get me started on John Stewart :rant:) The Hulk, and Piotr Rasputin (Colossus :head:)

We are looking for 2-3 overly qualified candidates who fit the bill. All NP board reps will go through monthly performance reviews.

Still think you have what it takes? Post your resume here...and let the games begin!
I am a people person! What's wrong with you people?! :cheers:

Attachments

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far...let's keep it going, shall we?

For those who stated, "interested but don't have the time", we appreciate your honesty...if you know you don't have the time or the ability, please bump for existing candidates.

Thanks, everyone!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would like to stand behind and support PMILLER383 for this role. From what I have seen of him he would be a valuable asset to your already toight(like a toiger) team!

The above is not to say that any of the candidates are not, I am sure the best man for the job will get it!

I would apply but I love IBE and am currently not OVERLY qualified :).

Much Love,

Neoborn

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BUMP!

I'd be all over this, sam, if i wasn't a rep! :head:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id definately be throwing my app in as well if i wasnt a rep! I love nutra! :cheers:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

So you know its good!

Ron Burgundy: What cologne you gonna go with? London Gentleman, or wait. No, no, no. Hold on. Blackbeard's Delight.

Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.

Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.

Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.

Brian Fantana: Yep.

Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.

Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.

Brian Fantana: Well... Let's go see if we can make this little kitty purr.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
^^-----i don't know guys.

np will probably want someone who can act serious more than 10% of the time.

+ i'd probably offend every 3rd customer. lol.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The key is acting properly when the situation arises... Dsade is one the top notch reps out there of any company and he jokes all the time. You just have to know how to temper your attitude and posting to those who you are directing your posts too and also be aware that you're repping a company.

Am is very tight and doesn't want anyone stiff or fake but they do want those knowledgable and respectful of their wants/needs.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude...Jacob let me be a rep....me. Don't stress, Hank.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet is the very example of what I just posted LOL

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My god....... how did i end up with RPN then? :lol: ;)

You're a good man though hankie!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
^^-----i don't know guys.

np will probably want someone who can act serious more than 10% of the time.

+ i'd probably offend every 3rd customer. lol.
AX trusted you with one of their most prized products, so you have to be doing something right brother. I think you would be a solid representative.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think OCC and Hank would make good choices. Bob is good also!

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
damn, all i have is carnival experience...

if you need someone for the ring toss, im available.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really a good batch here of applicants. I'm glad I don't have to pick from among them :)

tattoopierced1

i'd love to have this opportunity. I'm brushing up on my ninja skills as we speak.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would have applied, but I am weldered to MN :)

Good luck to all.

tattoopierced1

thanks for the backing guys, I really do appreciate it. Now back to working on my ninja skills, I have a karate monkey coming in today to help with training...

Marcus ATW

Marcus ATW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How do you make NutraPlanet even better? The addition of PMiller383!!! Paul went out of his way when I first joined this site to show me around. He has excellent marketing ideas (named our new fat burner). He has also suggested we add a few new products to our site which we did and it is paying great dividends! He has great knowledge of the industry and understands the needs of people who try and take care of themselves. Plus I think he voted for Pedro.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
i'd love to have this opportunity. I'm brushing up on my ninja skills as we speak.
I triple that - Seeing his transformation he is obviously dedicated. I think tat would be the perfect candidate for the job.