Paypal

  1. Paypal


    would be great if you guys took paypal. I happen to use it alot for other things and tend to have cash in my paypal balance when my debit card is dry, etc.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    would be great if you guys took paypal. I happen to use it alot for other things and tend to have cash in my paypal balance when my debit card is dry, etc.
    You can generate a "secure card" in paypal, and use it on nutra planet. Just click on "paypal plugin" on the left, and then generate secure card. It gives you the master card number, expiration, and cvc code, and it deducts it directly from ur account..

    https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/ma...956&isSrch=Yes

  3. Paypal is a nightmare to work with, since part of their terms of service is unrestricted access to deposit or withdraw from your account for any reason at all.

    Do a google search for reasons why it is not in a business' best interest, especially with something like supplements, to accept paypal.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Paypal is a nightmare to work with, since part of their terms of service is unrestricted access to deposit or withdraw from your account for any reason at all.

    Do a google search for reasons why it is not in a business' best interest, especially with something like supplements, to accept paypal.
    I think I asked y'all a while back if you guys could get paypal, and you gave me this site
    http://www.paypalsucks.com/

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CHA0S View Post
    I think I asked y'all a while back if you guys could get paypal, and you gave me this site
    http://www.paypalsucks.com/
    Jeez,
    makes me want to delete my account info.

  6. Didn't paypal take like 6 grand from sam because they disapproved of something he was selling? Paypal is bull****, I hate them. I had problems with them like 5 years ago and will never work with them again.

  7. i still have a paypal account but i never use them to sell and i don't pay with it to often

  8. Paypal does not allow selling of ph's and related items. They will indeed halt your account, and they "reserve" the right to hold your funds for up to 6 months.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Paypal
    By freefall365 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 01:22 PM
  2. Paypal?
    By oli200 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 06:21 PM
  3. paypal
    By wookie429 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 10:22 PM
Log in
Log in