Which Cissus to get? Super Cissus Rx or NP Cissus Caps 50%

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
What is the difference?
Has anyone used both? Which one is better?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
The lower percentage extracts are better for joints and supercissus is the best in my opinion. I would buy the higher extract for anabolic dosing if that is your goal. I don't leave home with out my supercissus.

pm39120

Awards
so you wouldnt see as much muscle gain from a lower percent cissus as you would a higher percentage one? Would the higher percentage one work for joints just as well?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I need both benefits, so am I covered by getting the higher percent?

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the anabolic effects of Cissus are overstated and there are far better compounds for that purpose. As for the joint pain, again I see no real difference in extraction. Supercissus works just as well for me as the 40 or 50% ones.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Help me understand this, Supercissus is 10%, does that mean that each capsule yields 750mg with 10% ketosterones?

So if there is no real difference I should get the NP Cissus since it is cheaper, right?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I personally have had much better results for joint pain using lower extract cissus. I have never tried using it for anabolic purposes as Wanderlei stated there are much better things available

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks.

I just read some reviews on PrimaForce Cissus and I think I'll get that instead.

Thanks again.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cissus is a very useful compound. Sure there are several cissus products around with very good reviews. I have only used Osteobolin-C, though, and found it very potent. The Vitamin C it comes with directly supports collagen synthesis.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ive used them all, most are pretty good, but I have the best results for joint pain with USP labs Supercissus personally.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
Props for Supercissus.... I've ran the 5% and 40% and I'd have to say the 10% worked the best for me, and still does ;)

propho

Awards
  • Established
Ya i'm a little boggled.. I figure you would just have to take less of the 50% extract.. I was thinking of only taking 1 cap of the 50% everyday..

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
You still need to dose more than once a day. Stick with the lower extractions for joints. Incarnate is on sale for a great deal and you get beta alanine. Check nutra!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest a cortisol blocker as cissus only suppresses cortisol a little. I don't know if certain extracts suppress it more.

fromkrypton

fromkrypton

Awards
I've tried bulk powders (5 and 10%), USP Supercissus, Primaforce, and NP's 50% caps. My vote goes to NP's caps.

I've been taking 4 caps/day of NP's cissus caps and I will continue taking them as long as they are being made. Honestly, I saw a benefit from all cissus products I've taken, but it seems from a price/% extract perspective, NP caps are the way to go. Now if a lower % works better than that is another story. I'm kind of curious why that is the case.

I just know that NP caps have kept my nagging shoulder injury in check.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought the 24% Generga a few months ago and capped it myself. Despite being only 19 my joints were very "cracky" and I was sort of stiff, and I found that the cissus make the creakiness go away. I ran out about a month ago and the creaks have come back. This time I've decided to go with USP Labs Supercissus. I've got to give credit to Jacob for being the first to market plus there's tons of good feedback on it. I'll see if my creaks go away with it, which I fully expect them to.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I've only heard good things about supercissus. I am just a nutra whore.. I rarely get anything outside of nutra products..

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest a cortisol blocker as cissus only suppresses cortisol a little. I don't know if certain extracts suppress it more.
Cissus: Unlike the above, the components of Cissus do not suppress Cortisol, but rather block cortisol receptors (better than Nandrolone or Dianabol according to some studies). Dosages vary significantly (pending extracts). SuperCissus by USPLabs is a high quality Cissus product.--This is from AXs site ,so is it better to block receptors or to try and stop cort?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did three capsules per day of the Nutra's 50 % with an elbow imjury and it didn't do anything!=(

A before that i was using the 9.99 nutra's cissus and that seemed to work better than the fifty percent.

propho

Awards
  • Established
I did three capsules per day of the Nutra's 50 % with an elbow imjury and it didn't do anything!=(

A before that i was using the 9.99 nutra's cissus and that seemed to work better than the fifty percent.
That's quite depressing.. did you notice anything at all from the 50%?

Tarkana

Awards
steveoph, was that the hyroxl 4 stuff?
what's different about this from other cissus products - i know its meant to lower cortisol, but does it have just as good joint effects as, say, supercissus. and has anyone compared either to the bulk np cissus (what % is that, btw?)?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think there is a lot of conjecture when it comes to the different extract % and what they do. We (USP Labs) have made an estimate, based on our knowledge of the pharmacokinetics of Cissus Q., that 10% is the most efficient for bone/joint issues.

In my mind, the one thing that supports that is this - the higher concentration of ketosterols, the lesser concentration of other joint/bone-beneficial constituents of Cissus. How much of an effect that has or does not have, I am unsure.

I know that many other company's have great feedback about their Cissus products, in whatever respect they are marketing them. I would say, however, that USP Labs' Cissus RX does have the longest track-record because of its time on the market. That definitely does not mean that other extracts are bad, however. Just I think ours is dandy :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
steveoph, was that the hyroxl 4 stuff?
what's different about this from other cissus products - i know its meant to lower cortisol, but does it have just as good joint effects as, say, supercissus. and has anyone compared either to the bulk np cissus (what % is that, btw?)?
Yes it was the Hydroxl 4 by Genera, it's what NP had in stock when I was ordering way back. On my latest order though I went with USP's Supercissus, and was planning on running it the same way to see if I get the same results, but I actually might end up giving it to my dad because his back has been getting worse, and he will probably get more benefit out of it then I will, and I only ordered 100g. I can deal with a creaky back for a bit, but he's a dentist and needs his back to be feeling dandy when he's pulling teeth out lol.

Mullet nicely summed up the current thinking about the different % extracts.