Get in the Game, with the NutraPlanet SuperBowl Sale!!

Who will be victorious in Super Bowl '08???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Need to save money for your Super Bowl Festivities??? :hot::burg::pizza:

Well, then make sure and take advantage of the Super Savings opportunity that NutraPlanet currently has to offer!!!

From now, until the end of Super Bowl Sunday, receive an AMAZING 10% OFF ON ALL PRODUCTS!!!

During check out, just simply type “NFL08” (without the quotations), in the coupons section (located on the confirmation checkout page), and 10% of your sub-total will be deducted from the total amount due!!!

Also, make sure and take advantage of the 10% off Nimbus Nutrition Sale! With the NFL08 coupon applied, you will receive an ASTONISHING 20% OFF!!!

And don’t forget to vote for your favorite Super Bowl team! Who do you think will show up ready to win, the Patriots or the Giants???

Last edited:
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What, no love for the Giants? :D
That's who I'm pulling for. Always love a good underdog story. Oh, and by the way.... great sale!!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
NOT FAIR!! i just placed an order for Havoc yesturday cause i thought it would sell out fast...:(

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder who the 20% was that voted for New York? Do I want the Pats to win? Hellz to tha no, but I don't see them losing to the Giants.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I can't afford not to spend money!

I want the Giants to win...I'm 90% sure the Pats will win.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dam sale 3 days after my order is shipped :(

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sam you are the man as usual......great deal brother! GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wonder who the 20% was that voted for New York? Do I want the Pats to win? Hellz to tha no, but I don't see them losing to the Giants.
You can tell who voted by clicking on the small number next to the poll...:bruce2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, even the man formerly known as bobo voted for the pats........:)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's going to be a really good game...both the Patriots and the Giants are really good teams.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
okay, let's make this a little fun, shall we? ;)

Time for some NutraPlanet Super Bowl Trivia...for $25 NutraBucks:
Name 3 people who won the Super Bowl not only as a player on the field, but also as a coach?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
willie brown, matt cavanaugh, dan reeves

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
damn that was quick...

also, dungy, ditka, and shell

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ditka(dallas,chicago), Dungy(pittsburgh,indy), Flores(kansas city,raiders)

Edit: First team was as a player, second team as a coach

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn boys...didn't waste anytime...LOL!
nosnmiveins, checked out your answers and your are correct!
Trauma1, you are also correct!
riseboi, couldn't find Shell as a winning Super Bowl coach...can you provide me with which team and which Super Bowl?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i'll be nice and answer it for him....Art Shell - Oakland (XI, XV), Los Angeles Raiders (XVIII)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks nos...LOL!

nosnmiveins, riseboi, and Trauma1, PM me the email address you guys have on file at the PLANET and I will load the NutraBucks :)

Now, wasn't that fun [while it lasted]?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks nos...LOL!

nosnmiveins, riseboi, and Trauma1, PM me the email address you guys have on file at the PLANET and I will load the NutraBucks :)

SAAWWWEETTT! Thanks sam! Nutraplanet rocks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hooooooray!!! thanks for the nutrabucks!! :woohoo:

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
i'll be nice and answer it for him....Art Shell - Oakland (XI, XV), Los Angeles Raiders (XVIII)
Thank you!

Thanks nos...LOL!

PM sent and Thank you very much!!! :)

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
regarding this sale, if what we want is not in stock do we miss out? Or can we still order? (Out of stock- White Flood and Gut Health)

thanks-kevin

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Great sale but you might want to stop using the term "Superbowl", the NFL has a trademark on the name and is VERY protective of it. Just a suggestion from a scumbag lawyer.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Even though you voted for the Pats, I still gotz luv for ya!:cheers: And Nutra Planet is BY FAR the BEST!!! GO G-MEN!!
What can I say...it's my achilles heel...but thanks for lovin' me anyways...LOL!

Looks like the Giants fans are finally casting their votes :thumbsup:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great sale but you might want to stop using the term "Superbowl", the NFL has a trademark on the name and is VERY protective of it. Just a suggestion from a scumbag lawyer.
From now on, this event will be known as the "NutraPlanet Super Pole Sale". We humbly ask all members and patrons to please refrain from addressing this sales event from it's original moniker.

Thank you,

Team NutraPlanet

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From now on, this event will be known as the "NutraPlanet Super Pole Sale". We humbly ask all members and patrons to please refrain from addressing this sales event from it's original moniker.

Thank you,

Team NutraPlanet
Good idea, the NFL are sticklers like that.

begformercy

Awards
I placed an order for about $70 on Saturday morning but didn't see the code. No chance of me getting the $7 back?

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
well that sucks! bigtime i am tryin make like 700 $ order right now to take advantage of teh sale but it wont let me check out 1st time that happen with np , also 1st time orderin from the new web site maybe thats y they rejectin my visa card cuz tehy dont have my old history order as international the wont accept my visa card!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
FINNALLY could get throgh it after last desesperate attempt wich was the 15th i did check out thanks god!